Captains Round 8 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the curnow tag go to Macrae or Bont?
Maybe Treloar? Macrae has beaten tags in the past and Bont goes forward a lot. Maybe Curnow swaps around a bit.

I'm going Gawn/Macrae this week I think. Or Grundy/Gawn. Not sure if I want to straight see Gawn after last week though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love some technical advice please lads. I had the E on Highmore who was obviously a DNP. If I now move Kozi to D7 and also 'E' him and put Jones on field as a captain loophole will I eat Highmore donut or will I get Kozis score?

This is the setup:

20210508_153912.jpg

Would love some technical advice please lads. I had the E on Highmore who was obviously a DNP. If I now move Kozi to D7 and also 'E' him and put Jones on field as a captain loophole will I eat Highmore donut or will I get Kozis score?

This is the setup:

View attachment 1121782
Kozi's score - lowest playing emergency

I just can't believe how similar the equation/ scenario is to last week
VC Grundy 144 + Rowe 36
Vs
Gawn C + Berg

This week - just replace Rowe with McCeery - I'm going to make the wrong call, but I'm going to play it safe this week and Captain Grundy!

Damn it - can't they make it easy for me!

Dammit.

Left my emergency on Highmore and now I can’t use L.Jones as the captain loophole for Grundy so have to go either Gawn or Macrae as captain.

Think I'll go with Gawn.

Actually I can take the E off Berry and put it on Kosi (Kosi and Highmore both with the E on them) and then put L.Jones on the ground to take his Grundys VC score.

Should I or shouldn't I? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back