Remove this Banner Ad

Troystenvic

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
These guys are our new bunnies.

1. Good solid effort. Something we havent seen against a so called better side.

2. Zak Jones needs signing NOW

3. Rampe makes us a much much better side.

4. Tippett is deadsey junk. Trade him for anything. Turning into an expensive list clogger.

5. Kids are good. Future is bright. We have the best kids in the league.

6. We are back. Pity we lost to Pies and Blues

I knew we would smash them

We are a better side, our full strength side is still one of the better teams, we have poor depth and players were unfit and not up to it. We cant cope with injuries

But i dont rate stkilda a top side\

Basically if hanners jpk parker etc play well we win simple as

Buddy tippett lifted in the second half

Rohan papley reid worked hard too, our forward pressure awesome, and it keeps pressure off our defence if our mids and forwards do their job

Best win of year

This was a true team performance.

Sinclair, Towers, Cunningham all very good as well which is unusual.

Towers and cunningham

And sinclair actually all look like they believe

Cunningham was in my votes pre injury

Loved pretty much everything about that performance. Reckon we're a real chance at finals again, and who knows how far we can go from there?

Sinclair mark of the day, nice Hayward, Hanners is back. Amazed how JPK has 3 players hanging off his back but gets the ball out, Tippett OK, Towers good, Cunningham good.Nice team effort :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No passengers today. An all-round team effort. You can tell just by their attack on the ball, their energy after they kick a goal, and even just by watching the team song, that they want to win bad. There's a good feeling around the place at the moment, and I don't think we're going to take our foot off the pedal any time soon. Well and truly back in the race but of course there's work to be done.

Looked solid, especially our second half.

Cunningham out next week probably due to that foot injury, beside that I wouldn't be dropping anyone else. Who comes in for Harry? Florent?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back