Autopsy Round 9, 2017: Swans vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Highly doubt anyone that isn't a Swans fan would agree with me, but personally thought Buddy's goal was better than Betts' goal. You'll see blokes pull off that Betts goal at local footy games every now and then, but the degree of difficulty involved in Franklin's goal was just ridiculous.

Highly doubt anyone that isn't a Swans fan would agree with me, but personally thought Buddy's goal was better than Betts' goal. You'll see blokes pull off that Betts goal at local footy games every now and then, but the degree of difficulty involved in Franklin's goal was just ridiculous.
What break two tackles then turn 90-180 degrees on one foot, blindly snap a goal at 55 metres out, happens every day!

What break two tackles then turn 90-180 degrees on one foot, blindly snap a goal at 55 metres out, happens every day!

Exactly. Staggering it's not getting more attention.

Buddy could do and has done what Dangerfield did (vs Hooker). No one has done what Buddy casually did.

The comparison would be Buddy doing it from the other side of the 50 on his right foot.

Despite not being in great form in the early rounds, Hannebery has not stopped trying and running his absolute guts out. Some of the criticism thrown his way was completely misguided. His ability to spread and consistently provide an outlet option is unparalleled in the side, perhaps the competition.

And for what it's worth, I voted for Eddie's goal on the afl website, but Buddy's was definitely a fantastic goal too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy could do and has done what Dangerfield did (vs Hooker). No one has done what Buddy casually did.
Dangerfields was off his non-dominant foot. Ive barely ever seen buddy kick with his right, let alone a goal from the boundary.
In saying that buddy is the only player in the competition who kicks the goal he just did, no one else woukd even attempt it.

On CPH1607 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back