Game Day Round 9, 2017: Sydney vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayward is an absolute gem from the last draft. I was surprised he got to our second pick and looks like a player.

Called it. Absolute bonafide gun.

A quick kick over the top to buddy would have been a goal

Think he saw bud and its like he thought oh no we go to buddy too much and got into two minds\
Was the time to actually go to buddy

Good stuff boys - with some more cutting edge in front of goal we would of put St Kilda out of the game in that quarter, but I'll take it. Some really good stuff in there, and now just have to hold the fort in the last.

Come on Bloods!

Still a bit of sloppiness and bad decision making but this will be fixed with a bit of confidence thatll build over the next few games. Goal here should be to finish the game very strongly. I want to see a killer instinct. Smell the blood boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still a bit of sloppiness and bad decision making but this will be fixed with a bit of confidence thatll build over the next few games. Goal here should be to finish the game very strongly. I want to see a killer instinct. Smell the blood boys.
Twist the knife ....
And think of Eddie while you do it.

st kilda are disadvantaged when the game is slowed down. swans man up really quickly and applying pressure. Really hurting st kilda. St kilda also down a rotation so they can only slow the game down even more.

we won contested possessions better that quarter because of that quick setup in defensive pressure.

Our set up when the Saints have the ball in our forward half has been superb.

Rohan once again proving a never ending frustration. I've given up expecting him to get 20+ possessions in a game but whilst he is good at tackling/pressure, he really needs to combine that with a few goals and hold on to his marks.

Buddy is a gun but I'm sick to death of him calling for teammates to give him the cheap hand pass around 40-60m when he is under pressure or stationery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back