Game Day Round 9, 2018. Brisbane Lions v Hawthorn, The Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
If we see this today it'll be a good sign, go you Lions!

Ru8enr.gif

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Another glorious day in the corp awaits :D

I just hope we win to spite RU_ for putting a bet on us to go winless.
Did you even read my post? It’s a win-win for me. If we don’t manage a win which I think is honestly a chance (we have Gold Coast and Carlton as the only two possibilities from here in my eyes) then I’m going to make a decent sum of money off * all investment. If we win then I’m not going to give a * about the bet as I’ve put jack s**t on it, the odds were just too good to pass up and I’ll be happy that we aren’t going to be the laughing stock of the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I expect the game to be similar to last week. Their class will be the difference and we’ll fall short again.

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Did you even read my post? It’s a win-win for me. If we don’t manage a win which I think is honestly a chance (we have Gold Coast and Carlton as the only two possibilities from here in my eyes) then I’m going to make a decent sum of money off **** all investment. If we win then I’m not going to give a **** about the bet as I’ve put jack s**t on it, the odds were just too good to pass up and I’ll be happy that we aren’t going to be the laughing stock of the competition.
Yeah, but your happiness with a win comes with financial consequence, which is better than our misery + your financial gain.

Yeah, but your happiness with a win comes with financial consequence, which is better than our misery + your financial gain.

Maybe we should all do it that way we can all financially gainful vs miserable together ... well except for Lions_Insider since he works for the club! ;)

You’re more than welcome to call up and do the same. It’s a genuine possibility, look at our run for the rest of the season, it’s not getting better and we would want to learn how to win and quick if we are going to jag one.

You’re more than welcome to call up and do the same. It’s a genuine possibility, look at our run for the rest of the season, it’s not getting better and we would want to learn how to win and quick if we are going to jag one.

I'll give you 1000:1 odds but will only accept minimum bets of 500 dollars. Interested?

CarterS

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
Did you even read my post? It’s a win-win for me. If we don’t manage a win which I think is honestly a chance (we have Gold Coast and Carlton as the only two possibilities from here in my eyes) then I’m going to make a decent sum of money off **** all investment. If we win then I’m not going to give a **** about the bet as I’ve put jack s**t on it, the odds were just too good to pass up and I’ll be happy that we aren’t going to be the laughing stock of the competition.
What odds did you get?

Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, North
Having sung the Fitzroy song so often this year I have difficulty remembering the words of the Brisbane song. Come on Brissie, help me out, get me singing both songs on the same weekend. I want to get confused which victory I am celebrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back