Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This will be the sort of game where our win gets limited media coverage beyond:

"Buddy watch - moved gingerly"

"Buddy watch - moved freely"

"Bubble bursts - only 3 goals to Ronke"

"Clarko watch - 10 frees v Reg/Ramps"​

Mark Robinson will not the notice the game happened.

However we will notice. Bloods by 15.

Last edited:
Swannies by 37.

C'mon you bloods!!
One of these days you going to be more imaginative and pick us by 74 (37 x 2) or 137... although I have to admit you've had a lot of luck with the whole 37 thing! :)

Me, I'm going with the 37 x 2!

Go Bloods!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can they have such differences in stats? Is the AFL counting first to ball in the contest and not actual clearances?

The issue is blocking at the contest. Gill and Snarko have instructed umps. Ramps and Reg now have to play in different suburbs.

How can they have such differences in stats? Is the AFL counting first to ball in the contest and not actual clearances?
The discrepancy isn't actually that big. If you take out the crows and dogs (who are in the lead because they played last night, the footy wire stats have us in 3rd only 2 clearances off top.

Baby is keeping me up, but that's alright.

Go Swans.

Us by 27
I would've been up at the same time for the same reason. Little Florence will be dressed up in her red and white tonight, happily sleeping through an easy Swans win. The only thing I'm concerned about is who goes with Fyfe?

I would've been up at the same time for the same reason. Little Florence will be dressed up in her red and white tonight, happily sleeping through an easy Swans win. The only thing I'm concerned about is who goes with Fyfe?

Hewett to Fyfe and let’s just try and limit him. Rather tag Walters and Neale.

Save that for Carlton and the EFC.

Carlton and Essendon are historically relevant

Freo aren’t even relevant in their home state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back