Review Round 9, 2019: Box Hill Hawks v Williamstown Seagulls, 1 June 2019, 2.00pm @ BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Mirra was our best.

Not a great game but much needed win. We had a Lot of players missing.

Reeves starting to make some progress. Reckon he will be a player in time.

Quiet first half. Worked into it half way into the 3rd and was ok from then on. Played fwd and ruck. Kicked 1 from memory.

A bit stiff at one stage took a handball from a free kick at the 50 and roosted a long goal only for the ump to call it back.

Didn't think anyone really put their hand up today. Morrison Jones Howe Moore all good in patches but also were poor with decision making and disposal. Hanrahan was pretty good now I think about it. Howe spends a hell of a lot of time on the ground - needs to work on that.

We saw it in the seniors with Moore he can lack polish at times and did so today. Two overhead marks within a minute went through his fingers in the last Q. I thought he had class but starting to second guess that a bit.

No CJ Andrew Moore Nash Brand Schoey Pitto so a very threadbare side.

Walker is a great size and smooth mover. Still a bit off but looks a nice prospect. Very clean ball handling. Gets to good spots but doesnt get used enough.

Miles creative without being overly influential.

Max Bailey is certainly very impressive.

I only saw the second half but I thought Ross was good and Walker is impressive, you can see he's got potential. Mirra is great at this level.

Rough gave away a silly 50m penalty at one stage but luckily Willy didn't make the most of it. I think he was just frustrated, more at the game than himself, Willy were a bit antagonistic.

I'm glad we won, don't like the Seagulls :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back