Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Milpool

Cam Rayner Fanclub Jr. Vice President
Oct 23, 2017
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Need a good win today. I was so excited about our season until the Collingwood game, the way we lost really hurt. I want to believe again!

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
:D

MIGHTY LIONS BY 10 GOALS BABY!!

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
We need a statement game today, we have to be ON with our pressure and intensity for the whole 4 quarters.

Tip- If we play like we did against the Bulldogs in the first quarter and a half we'll make the rest of the competition really sit up and take notice with a commanding 10+ goal win.

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Pretty nervous. Expecting to be beaten quite comfortably. A win and I'll be looking at what I'm doing first week of September

Pretty nervous. Expecting to be beaten quite comfortably. A win and I'll be looking at what I'm doing first week of September
Have some faith! McStay will make the difference! Get set for a BREAKOUT GAME!

Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, North
Already voted so they can't fine me. Will miss the game (family function) but this is a game we should win easily. Sausages, could you do your thingo again? I really enjoyed it last time I missed the game live.

Go to the loo and glance through Bigfooty once again

Already voted so they can't fine me. Will miss the game (family function) but this is a game we should win easily. Sausages, could you do your thingo again? I really enjoyed it last time I missed the game live.

Go to the loo and glance through Bigfooty once again

Win easily? Against a more experienced team?

I'd suggest keeping your expectations in check my friend.

Win easily? Against a more experienced team?

I'd suggest keeping your expectations in check my friend.
Don’t forget we have McStay at Full Forward and Witherden down back.

Apr 4, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'll be over the moon if we can win today . Most people had Adelaide top 4 and even if they haven't beaten a lot they've still won 4 in a row which is not easy to do and got their confidence back .Plus they seem to go well at the Gabba which is a ground that suits them.

If we play to our best we're a chance. Crouch out is a big plus ,our ins and outs not overly consequential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back