Game Day Round 9, 2019: Collingwood v St.Kilda *Bruce 100th, Savage 150th, Young debut*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you drinking.
My birthday tomorrow so I've got a whole bunch of stuff mates have come over with. Starting on Peroni (6) then got a case of Birra Moretti and a a few six packs of Budvar and Pilsner Urquell.

Won't get through it all but will give it a fair crack haha

My birthday tomorrow so I've got a whole bunch of stuff mates have come over with. Starting on Peroni (6) then got a case of Birra Moretti and a a few six packs of Budvar and Pilsner Urquell.

Good luck mate drink plenty of water

1TyNy1B.jpg

I get the best seats

Start light and work your way up in flavour profile or it tastes like crap, enjoy and happy birthday for tomorrow.

Start light and work your way up in flavour profile or it tastes like crap, enjoy and happy birthday for tomorrow.
Yep, we started on Peroni because the rest of the stuff wasn't in the fridge for long enough yet lol. Haven't had Moretti or Urquell for ages so might get a bit worrying later on given most of my mates are Saints supporters too....and cheers mate :thumbsu:

Apologies for any offense. Couldn't help myself. Will self-medicate with a Cascade product to atone.

Go you Mighty Sainters!!!
Lucky you, Dan Murphy have lots of cascade on their web site but you can’t get it in store.

You funny.

In all seriousness I think this is a huge game for the playing group. Despite three consecutive losses they look to still be giving their all. A big loss today & it could totally derail the season. An honourable loss & we probably go into the latter part of the season with a bit of confidence. Hopefully they give 100% & we make it a close game.

Lucky you, Dan Murphy have lots of cascade on their web site but you can’t get it in store.
I found the same thing with Peroni Red. You tried yet? I have a few times but can't get it anywhere other than First Choice...living in Armadale there isn't really one near me.

I found the same thing with Peroni Red. You tried yet? I have a few times but can't get it anywhere other than First Choice...living in Armadale there isn't really one near me.
Yeah I have and like it but I’ve been buying it locally in Elwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decent start time over here in Canadia! Raptors have been crap but Im hoping for a present from my Sainters! Love beating Collingwood, one of the great pleasures in life! Go Saints!

Can certainly get it down here in Hobart. Incidentally its the first Dan Murphy outlet in Tassie official opening day today. Went and stocked up yesterday in anticipation of a big day and night!

No Moore, no De Goey. I tell ya, we're something of a chance now. Still back Collingwood's midfield to get them first access/easier goals but if our defence can continue it's form this year we could be a chance in a low scoring affair.

No Moore, no De Goey. I tell ya, we're something of a chance now. Still back Collingwood's midfield to get them first access/easier goals but if our defence can continue it's form this year we could be a chance in a low scoring affair.
Saints definitely a big chance.
Also no Adams or Elliott.
We've been terrible at clearances all season.
JDG pinch hitting there is immense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back