Game Day Round 9, 2019: Collingwood v St.Kilda *Bruce 100th, Savage 150th, Young debut*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have cattle.

We were in the game for 3/4 time.

Going inside forward 50, we tend to long bomb but pies are always looking for leading man.

Our current midfielders are inexperienced or not up to mark.

Scoreline a little unfair to us, we kicked ourselves into submission and they’ve simply been classier when it mattered.

I just hope we don’t go on to lose by 40-plus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m definitely not a part of the ‘every loss if Richo’s fault’ lynch mob, but a certain about of responsibility lies with the coaches box here. How can we just leave Sidebottom free to do what he likes? How can we not react when it became clear in the first few minutes of the final quarter that Sidebottom was doing so much damage?

Our midfielders are soft.

No leaders when the game is on the line.

When we are under pressure, we just long bomb.

Ross, Newnes very soft games.

Our midfielders are soft.

No leaders when the game is on the line.

When we are under pressure, we just long bomb.

Ross, Newnes very soft games.

Dunstan has been the whipping boy for a while, but I think he played pretty good today. Seb Ross isn't captain material, sorry Seb but you've had a chance to prove yourself and you haven't done it.

I’m definitely not a part of the ‘every loss if Richo’s fault’ lynch mob, but a certain about of responsibility lies with the coaches box here. How can we just leave Sidebottom free to do what he likes? How can we not react when it became clear in the first few minutes of the final quarter that Sidebottom was doing so much damage?

Newnes was tagging him in the 2nd & 3rd quarters. Not sure what the heck is happening now

Be interesting to see this side with Geary, Carlisle and Hannebery.

PS: like every other person on here, may I just quietly ask, who the * is on Sidebottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back