Preview Round 9, 2019: Collingwood v St.Kilda - MCG, Saturday 18th May, 1:45PM AEST *Bruce 100th, Savage 150th, Young debut*

Who Wins?

• Magpies

Votes: 51 75.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 17 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Club
St Kilda
How much depth do you need ? If you never get your chance only deflates players and is a waste for them and the team.

Understand where you're coming from - I've been keen to see Hind given a go since I saw the replay of him bursting through the middle in the closing minutes of the VFL semi final last year.

But the reality is that most of the time, as much as we don't like to admit it, the coaches probably know better than us.

We don't have access to the data that they have, and we aren't privy to the strategies that they are aiming to employ on a particular week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From 45

All Australian
AFL Club
St Kilda
Does it make us too tall down back?
Jimmy known for his run off half back and being a long booming kick, while Marsh is more a key defender.
Maybe it will release Battle? He is an elite runner and great kick.
Marsh is bloody quick for a tall. Best of both worlds

AFL Club
St Kilda
Why draft them as mature aged if you don't give them the chance to play ?
Hopefully all your drafted players are AFL standard and get a chance if there is an opportunity and theyve shown consistent good form in the 2s. Even Brandon White.. i reckon Marsh probably got the go because he has more height but also more speed than White and looks like he had a ripper of a game last week. White and Hind have been really consistent over the last few weeks and 21 kicks from White to go with 11 marks is outstanding especially because of the way he can use the pill

AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Liverpool
Thread starter Moderator #384
The Pies have a few underdone players & will take us lightly. Their mids won’t have their usual hunger & will play bruise-free footy. Based on that, Pies by only 12-15 goals.
But Acres makes us a 15 goal better side so I'm predicting a 3 goal win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Premium

Premiership Player
AFL Club
St Kilda
He will rot away in the forward pocket & wont get a look in. He would kick 15 from centre bounces if put there.
I don't really think the line ups will be as announced , Acres could be put anywhere , same as Marsh - feel Marsh will play in the back line and Paton could be moved forward.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Why is DMac suddenly so ****? Seriously the guy would be the first defender on the team sheet at the moment, followed by Wilkie.
Pre determined judgement. It’s unbelievable on here. Why do we have to hate anyone anyway?!! Can’t we at least just advocate for someone to come in without having to disparage guys that are actually playing for, you know, our footy team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom