Preview Round 9, 2019: Port Adelaide vs Gold Coast SUNS

Danger game. We lost to the Suns first time, and then have won the next 9. Only crows have a longer streak against them, 12 without loss so far. Hawks and Swans won first 8 straight against the Suns. Eagles won first six, drew seventh and won eighth before losing.

Our streak wont last much longer. Hopefully another year or two.

Feb 7, 2014
reynella
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea FC , Boston Red Sox/celtics
Danger game. We lost to the Suns first time, and then have won the next 9. Only crows have a longer streak against them, 12 without loss so far. Hawks and Swans won first 8 straight against the Suns. Eagles won first six, drew seventh and won eighth before losing.

Nah lose and the heat becomes real

Go suns :(

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

AFC AFeederClub

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
there are some club members that would pay handsomely for the club to lose this week, if only i was Clive 'were not gonna take it' Palmer, i could start a massive advertising spree to sack hinkley, the video montage would be very exciting, all you would have to do is use Hinkley's voice of how we never give up followed by video footage of how we do, simple but effective

Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I remember the day the young losing Suns beat us at AAMI. It was an early game and it may have even been a Sunday. They knew we were fragile and beatable. We could be in a similar situation this week.

Hong-Kong Phooey

Cancelled
Sep 22, 2011
i have no idea
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United
Whoever is saying this will be ken's last game is kidding themselves. This is his first year of a three year contract. He will be here at least till mid way through next season

Hr will likely be there long after the rest of us have given up

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Whoever is saying this will be ken's last game is kidding themselves. This is his first year of a three year contract. He will be here at least till mid way through next season

Hr will likely be there long after the rest of us have given up

I do get the feeling that anything that happens this year will get swept under the banner of "injuries"

DazzaTys

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Is the jerking man going to make an appearance on the match day thread this week?Lose and surely he will.

Start if the year this would have been pencilled in for an easy win. Now, it’s a 50/50 chance as we go in with no structure or game plan.

ahneadearut

Debutant
Aug 29, 2018
under a rock
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I think we can win this. Depends I suppose how fierce we want to be at the ball and the oppo ball carrier. Mots should be given the week off to think about marshmallows.
And anyone who thinks that a mid table side like us wont completely gel with 8 first choice players out really has NO ******* IDEA!!

Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
I think we can win this. Depends I suppose how fierce we want to be at the ball and the oppo ball carrier. Mots should be given the week off to think about marshmallows.
And anyone who thinks that a mid table side like us wont completely gel with 8 first choice players out really has NO ******* IDEA!!

And yet other sides have similar outs and they are doing ok

Back