Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
There is a reason we trouble the hawks and have beaten them for awhile now, they cant handle our forward ball movement at all cost approach as it splits there zone and gets them seriously out of shape on the ground. So they are then easily exposed for the counter/turnover game we thrive on. What's positive for us, is that style does not need super A grade talent to apply, we have seen that with the side this year. Also the Hawks are in a semi rebuild mode with a young ( game xp wise ) underbelly that we can expose.

They are dangerous, if there old brigade are on song,they are hard to beat as they are proven warriors BUT they wont be able to contain our speed. We need to make sure, speed of ball movement is our major focus. Stop them from zoning and creating a slowish contested game. If we can do that, we should win by 4 goals and then just watch the media jump on lol.

We just cant afford any injuries!
Yep!

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Sen just saying,the Tigers have been incredible this year as they have had the most injuries by far especially as it's most their guns, said in 4 games they lost 2 player's mid game and despite that are incredibly 5-3,he said Richmond have the best young players in the AFL, and many of them.
It's so exciting to watch them come through isn't it! I get the feeling we're gonna have a decent crack at a few more flags before they're all done and dusted! :blush::clapping:

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Balta is a sensational talent.
It is great to think he will play for a decade or so, maybe even more!
Full credit to our recruitment and development staff.
They are second to none.
As you say, it is a system based team, even Menadue has lifted.
I love the way he runs! Tucks the ball up under his arm and ducks his head down! He's like a greyhound! :tearsofjoy:

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I love the way he runs! Tucks the ball up under his arm and ducks his head down! He's like a greyhound! :tearsofjoy:
bigbird-gif-1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B Ryan Garthwaite, David Astbury, Dylan Grimes
HB Sydney Stack, Shane Edwards, Bachar Houli
C Kamdyn McIntosh, Nick Vlastuin, Brandon Ellis
HF Liam Baker, Josh Caddy, Shai Bolton
F Noah Balta, Dustin Martin, Tom Lynch
Foll Ivan Soldo, Kane Lambert, Jack Higgins
I/C (from) Nathan Broad, Connor Menadue, Jason Castagna, Dion Prestia, Riley Collier-Dawkins, Callum Coleman-Jones, Daniel Rioli, Jacob Townsend

In: Nick Vlastuin, Daniel Rioli, Jacob Townsend, Riley Collier-Dawkins, Callum Coleman-Jones, Ivan Soldo
Out: Toby Nankervis (groin), Jack Ross (ankle)

Oct 8, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania
I/C (from) Nathan Broad, Connor Menadue, Jason Castagna, Dion Prestia, Riley Collier-Dawkins, Callum Coleman-Jones, Daniel Rioli, Jacob Townsend

In: Nick Vlastuin, Daniel Rioli, Jacob Townsend, Riley Collier-Dawkins, Callum Coleman-Jones, Ivan Soldo

https://tigerland.shopdesq.com/dreamtime
Naish not even gonna be an emergency again

Oct 27, 2014
M15
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bucks

Naaaaaaaaaish cmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back