Preview Round 9 2019: RICHMOND VS HAWTHORN SUN MAY 19th 3.20 MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sports reporters are so incompetent...

from the same website

Callum Coleman-Jones and Ivan Soldo will both battle for the vacant ruck role at Richmond, with the duo named in an extended squad

Sydney Stack Shane Edwards Bachar Houli

C

Brandon Ellis Nick Vlastuin Kamdyn McIntosh

HF

Liam Baker Josh Caddy Shai Bolton

F

Noah Balta Tom J. Lynch Dustin Martin

FOL

Ivan Soldo Kane Lambert Jack Higgins

Is there another team somewhere naming him on thr bench?

Naish is stiff again, what does this kid have to do???

Be better than the player he'd be replacing, in the view of the selection committee.

He has to be rewarded for his efforts, he must be feeling pretty ordinary after seeing others like RCD being called up before him.
The problem is he’d be replacing Connor, Stack, Houli or Ellis and despite the hate Ellis gets, all 4 are playing damn good footy at the moment.

funny i asked this last week, he promptly replied with 4 goals...guess 4's not good enough for some...
He has to be rewarded for his efforts, he must be feeling pretty ordinary after seeing others like RCD being called up before him.
So who does he replace?
Houli Stack Ellis Bolton or Menadue? All 5 played well last week.

RCD came in as cover for Ross in a like for like swap and if match committee thinks Vlastuin is better suited slotting in to the defensive set up. But why not take the chance to put Vlastuin in the middle and see what unfolds.

Mr Grrr six players named and no Weller. I think I can sleep weller at night as he won’t get a game now that some quality is returning. He would be behind Naish and Turner the Bunsen Burner.
Let's hope so, but he has only played one game back so don't get your hopes up. It's a long season, and should be in good nick come finals time a la Reece Conca a few years ago.... sorry to do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have no real ill feelings towards the hawks, but having just popped over to their board for a read of the preview thread....

* me i hope we smash them, for those of you that havent had the displeasure i will give you a break down....

"LOL ninfmond, talk to us when you freepeat lollolllolol lost to 9th in a final lololol always finish nifth lmaorofl"

Dimma presser:

- Soldo first crack at ruck over CCJ, but CCJ will debut at some point while Nank is out
- RCD debut on hold, possibly next week, we will be going for a more experience player to replace Ross
- Rioli and Vlastuin need to get through training today and they will be back in
- Cotch on track to return rnd 11 against norf

Dimma presser:

- Soldo first crack at ruck over CCJ, but CCJ will debut at some point while Nank is out
- RCD debut on hold, possibly next week, we will be going for a more experience player to replace Ross
- Rioli and Vlastuin need to get through training today and they will be back in
- Cotch on track to return rnd 11 against norf
The second point is the one I’m interested in.

Do we have a more experienced inside midfielder to replace Ross?

Or are we going to put Towner back into the position we originally recruited him for?

Or will Vlossy play inside this week!

I am curious!

have no real ill feelings towards the hawks, but having just popped over to their board for a read of the preview thread....

**** me i hope we smash them, for those of you that havent had the displeasure i will give you a break down....

"LOL ninfmond, talk to us when you freepeat lollolllolol lost to 9th in a final lololol always finish nifth lmaorofl"
minnows. 14k

The second point is the one I’m interested in.

Do we have a more experienced inside midfielder to replace Ross?

Or are we going to put Towner back into the position we originally recruited him for?

Or will Vlossy play inside this week!

I am curious!
Menadue to show he’s a bull in the guts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back