Review Round 9, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Essendon

Who were your five best players against Essendon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think I saw Big O ruck again after his fall? Skinner did some rucking in the last...could be a concern.

Otherwise, damn, thats the type of game we've needed to show for a while. Apart from the second quarter. All the boys coming in played damn well. Witherden and Answerth are awesome down there, Skinner and Bellenden(SP?) were great and CEY helps give us some body in the middle. Love it!

I dont think I saw Big O ruck again after his fall? Skinner did some rucking in the last...could be a concern.
He got back up and made the next contest in our defensive 50, but that was him done. I hope it was just precautionary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Answerth and Witherden undroppable on that form. Bloody good, both of them.

Great to get a strong win, especially when it's against Essendon.

He got back up and made the next contest in our defensive 50, but that was him done. I hope it was just precautionary.

Could be a concern...It'll be down to Skinner and Bel as our rucks...Will wait and actually see though of course.

Also we are two games clear on the second place, Richmond 6 points behind!

Good game, and again grats to Robbo for his milestone! I think he defensive work tonight was pretty great, didn't get on the scoreboard but I think 2 goal assists?

Our ins did really well I think. CEY Witho and Answerth all had a massive impact (literally in CEY's case :D what a great tackle). Ballenden and Skinner showed a lot more in the 3rd and 4th.

Cameron best game in a few weeks, Neale sublime. Berry was really good after his brain fade last week. Big O was solid all night, I really hope hes not badly injured.

Hippy needs a kick up the rear. Hopefully the inclusion of other big boys fires him up as they are showing him up.

Onto the Tigers!

Answerth and Witherden undroppable on that form. Bloody good, both of them.

Great to get a strong win, especially when it's against Essendon.

I was a bit perplexed we didnt play Answerth from the get go this season. Could he keep at least Lester out? Rich maybe in for Ah Chee...

I was a bit perplexed we didnt play Answerth from the get go this season. Could he keep at least Lester out? Rich maybe in for Ah Chee...

I think he does unless we need some height

Would be harsh on Ah Chee but probably the best for the team

Back