Friday, July 31
Carlton v Hawthorn (OS)
Essendon v Brisbane Lions (MS) (N)

Saturday, August 1
North Melbourne v Adelaide (MS)
St Kilda v Sydney (G) (T)
West Coast v Geelong (OS) (N)

Sunday, August 2
Gold Coast v Greater Western Sydney (MS)
Fremantle v Collingwood (OS) (T)

I kinda hope we wear our home jumper with white shorts tonight even though it would be a clash purely because Essendon don't have an appropriate clash jumper against us.

I kinda hope we wear our home jumper with white shorts tonight even though it would be a clash purely because Essendon don't have an appropriate clash jumper against us.

Awesome 2001 Grand Final vibes as well

1596176647391.png

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
So standard AFL consistency here.
North in all-royal with some white vs Carlton in all-navy is ok.
North in all-royal with some white vs Crows in all-navy with some red and yellow is not, Crows in clash.
Surely Crows haven't asked to be in white? Surely they'd wear home at any opportunity given to them?

Sammoll

Club Legend
Apr 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne City FC, Southampton FC
North in all-royal with some white vs Crows in all-navy with some red and yellow is not, Crows in clash.
Surely Crows haven't asked to be in white? Surely they'd wear home at any opportunity given to them?
Crows do seem a lot more willing than many other teams to wear their clash though. Such as wearing it against Gold Coast where they really don’t need to.

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory

Crows do seem a lot more willing than many other teams to wear their clash though. Such as wearing it against Gold Coast where they really don’t need to.

I definitely get the impression the club treat it more or less as a pure away jumper now. They’ve been on record a number of times over the years saying they want to wear the home jumper in as many away games as possible, but it just doesn’t seem a priority to do so anymore. Particularly with a new design this year, I reckon they’re happy to give it as many runs as possible.

Back