Review Round 9, 2021 - Gold Coast vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Gold Coast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Port will either be four points above us (win) or fall below us on percentage (loss).

We were third on the live ladder before those 4 goals were kicked on us.
Running pretty close to top again, great work Lions !

special mention to linc with his mo game starting fresh, and Adams who must have gone to an impeccable barber this morning, that beard was looking near-perfect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just go back from Metricon, was a most enjoyable afternoon, it was a delight to see Suns supporters leaving before 3/4 time. Not disappointed in the least with the even last quarter.

We dominated them physically tonight at ground level and in the air, just bullied them.

Linc is getting better all the time, he is so clean with the ball on the ground, the pick up at pace and then the bullet pass on his left to Charlie in the pocket was sublime. Mitch Robbo great, Harris superb, Clugga silk, Lyons the dominator, Zorko the magician.

The highlight for me though was Harris Andrew's contemptuous don't argue on Ben Ainsworth, it was like swatting a fly away. If I knew how to make a gif I would, it would go nicely with Clugga's viral gif from last week.

#Lachiewho ;)

Just go back from Metricon, was a most enjoyable afternoon, it was a delight to see Suns supporters leaving before 3/4 time. Not disappointed in the least with the even last quarter.

We dominated them physically tonight at ground level and in the air, just bullied them.

Linc is getting better all the time, he is so clean with the ball on the ground, the pick up at pace and then the bullet pass on his left to Charlie in the pocket was sublime. Mitch Robbo great, Harris superb, Clugga silk, Lyons the dominator, Zorko the magician.

The highlight for me though was Harris Andrew's contemptuous don't argue on Ben Ainsworth, it was like swatting a fly away. If I knew how to make a gif I would, it would go nicely with Clugga's viral gif from last week.

#Lachiewho ;)

Great result. Awesome game by the boys.

You never really know what you're going to get in a Q clash. I was expecting a win no doubt, but the Suns playing out of their skins isn't out of the question either. Was working till half time so only got to check the scores on my phone. Once I saw we got off to a decent start the end result wasn't really in doubt.

Just finished watching it then. Solid team performance really. Great pressure. I guess at three qtr time you'd like to see a better winning margin than what we ended up with, but if you had of been told the end result before the game started you'd take it & run.

Looking forward to Richmond losing tonight & us taking them to 4 -6 next week.

Go Lions.

Looks like Lester and Gardiner out for Friday night v the Tigers, changes?

Ins- James Madden, Keidean Coleman? Ah Chee to play back like tonight.

Harris > Lynch, Adams > Reiwoldt, Starcevich on Dusty when he's forward.

I have the match preview duties this week, I'll get it up sometime tomorrow.

What is there to say? We were excellent and they were s**t. Although in fairness to the gc they are near the bottom and we are not. Bring on the tigers.

Back