Preview Round 9 2021 | Richmond vs GWS | Saturday 15/5 7.25pm | Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na if we were going to see that he would've trained with the mids this week, and he didn't.

The only way that happens is if things aren't going our way mid game and Dimma needs to get creative.
We have 8 defenders, did Balta train forward? Otherwise someone has to come out of that backline

afl have got deboy in to finish our season off

wont pay holding the ball to us once all night
its probably Dan Richardson doing the roster, still salty about the football manager job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've named about 10 defenders and 4 mids. Very strange.

Ross has been average but our whole midfield is out and he can't get a game? Strange. GWS including 2 200cm rucks and we persist with no CCJ and I assume Pickett as 2nd ruck? Strange.

Just strange all round. Even the odds are strange. Last I saw GWS are a $2.60? I will be surprised if finish within 5 goals of them. Load up on them for easy money I reckon...and I hate betting against the Tiges but it seems too easy this week.

GWS are downhill skiers and will feast on outmatched midfield unfortunately.

We have 8 defenders, did Balta train forward? Otherwise someone has to come out of that backline
We played eight defenders from rounds 1-5, with Balta and Astbury spending time in the ruck. From the team named, it looks like we're going back to that structure, probably because Pickett is needed as a pure mid with so many out.

cool that naish and rolf harris are listed on the field, not that it means much

also balta on the bench, wonder if we're gonna head fu** him some more by changing his role now that our backline is healthy

balta in the fwd line is always lovely to see, takes a nice mark on the lead in the one quarter we play him there a season
In all honesty.
I like Balta fwd than back.

Ross has been average but our whole midfield is out and he can't get a game? Strange. GWS including 2 200cm rucks and we persist with Pickett in the ruck? Strange.
Balta or Astbury will most likely ruck, given we've named eight defenders.

Ross being omitted shows just how poor he's been when thrown into the middle. We'd rather throw Baker in there than trust him. They can't rate him as a wingman either with Naish getting that spot. His future at the club looks cloudy imo.

We've named about 10 defenders and 4 mids. Very strange.

Ross has been average but our whole midfield is out and he can't get a game? Strange. GWS including 2 200cm rucks and we persist with no CCJ and I assume Pickett as 2nd ruck? Strange.

Just strange all round. Even the odds are strange. Last I saw GWS are a $2.60? I will be surprised if finish within 5 goals of them. Load up on them for easy money I reckon...and I hate betting against the Tiges but it seems too easy this week.

GWS are downhill skiers and will feast on outmatched midfield unfortunately.
Plastics have a small fwd line.
Think Bakra will play fwd/ruck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back