Preview Round 9 2021 | Richmond vs GWS | Saturday 15/5 7.25pm | Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so
outs: Edwards, Bolton & maybe Rioli* and Mansell* if they're suffering any ill effects from their respective knocks. Cant drop players like Castagna atm
Ins: Grimes and i think we need to bring back Caddy if hes healthy and/or Stack. Then over the next few weeks rotate some kids through like Dow, Martyn & Hugo, hopefully meatball is not far off to give us a bit more experience and class through the guts.

Im actually excited by this, we may unearth 1-2 new best 22 starters from this.

Regarding this game, it is a must-win regardless of injuries. We cannot drop this game if we want to make top 4 because it’s a home game against a travelling side. We already dropped one against Sydney. Also, it would be the first time since 2016 that we have a losing record this far into the season if we lose this.

I’d even go as far as saying that all 4 games before the bye (GWS at Marvel, Brisbane at Gabba, Adelaide at the MCG and Essendon at the MCG) are must-win games. We can only lose about 2 more games in my opinion with the way the top 4 is shaping up (Spoiler - our opponents are winning a lot) and we still have West Coast in Perth and GWS at Giants stadium to come (haven’t defeated either of these sides away since 2014).

Luckily for us, we’re normally good at games where we have to win so I think we’ll win the next four games as delusional as I may be with our injuries (a bit of a question mark on Brisbane at the Gabba of course, but I believe that we’ll rise to the occasion). It all starts this week against GWS though. Margin may not be as important, but a strong and comfortable win I think will boost our confidence for the next block in my opinion. But we need to play CCJ, no questions about this.

TL;DR: We need to win this and the next three games after that to make the top 4 in my opinion.
To be truthful the umpires dropped us 4 points in the Port game.
They lost us that game 100 percent,no arguments.

Should be 5-3 now without Deboy cheating.

here comes the circus again

Dan on his way back to work after hearing the news

tenor.gif

B:....Vlastuin....Grimes....Broad
HB:...Short.......Balta......Houli
C:.....Naish.....Graham....Kmac
HF:....Baker.......Lynch.....Riewoldt
FF:....George......CCJ.......Rioli
R:.....Nank........Dusty.....Pickett
I: Astbury.....RCD.....Ross.....Aarts

In: CCJ, Naish, Grimes
Out: Bolton, Edwards, Mansell

Still a pretty decent team on paper. Fortunately GWS are injury ravaged too. If CCJ doesn't come in then Caddy should. Naish or Ralphsmith for the last spot.

We win.
Definitely Ralphsmith ahead of Naish if starting and not sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Grimes Stack Caddy

Out: Edwards (inj) Bolton (inj) Mansel (rested)

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’m not saying he won’t be picked and he’s not on the injury list but I don’t reckon Caddy has played for 3 possibly 4 weeks. Last week a bye for our 2s didn’t play against Werribee and think he missed the week prior.
If he does come in will be blowing hard half way through the 2Q.

Ticketmaster playing their grandfinal.

Can’t get a priority ticket,still refreshing after 47 mins.

It’s like the whole World is conspiring against us this year.

Rules,umpires,injuries,nuffy oppos,Ticketmaster.

Ticketmaster playing their grandfinal.

Can’t get a priority ticket,still refreshing after 47 mins.

It’s like the whole World is conspiring against us this year.

Rules,umpires,injuries,nuffy oppos,Ticketmaster.
they should play the game at wollert oval

bring the game back to the burbs

I’m not saying he won’t be picked and he’s not on the injury list but I don’t reckon Caddy has played for 3 possibly 4 weeks. Last week a bye for our 2s didn’t play against Werribee and think he missed the week prior.
If he does come in will be blowing hard half way through the 2Q.

Damn, then he is no chance of playing.

Would have played him deep forward to give Jack and Lynch a chop out. We will probably just make 2 changes this week I reckon

In: Grimes & Stack

Out: Edwards & Bolton both injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back