Preview Round 9 2021 | Richmond vs GWS | Saturday 15/5 7.25pm | Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticketmaster playing their grandfinal.

Can’t get a priority ticket,still refreshing after 47 mins.

It’s like the whole World is conspiring against us this year.

Rules,umpires,injuries,nuffy oppos,Ticketmaster.

Its at 3pm AEST for me for GWS

In: Grimes Stack Caddy

Out: Edwards (inj) Bolton (inj) Mansel (rested)

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think this will be close.
Grimes back for Mansell - who has performed above expectations, but time for a rest for the first year player.

Lack of experienced senior midfielders means Caddy probably needs to come in, regardless of current form.
Graham is now our midfield captain, with Pickett, Caddy, McIntosh, Rioli?, George?, offering senior support alongside RCD, Ross, maybe still midfield-inexperienced Baker?

Unsure if Stack is quite ready to come into the team. Maybe he becomes the sub and Naish takes a wing. Hugo another possibility, especially if thinking is he plays forward and Riloi/George?Aarts play more midfield.

With Grimes back, we should be able to afford Balta/Astbury some ruck time rather than Pickett.
So no real reason to bring in CCJ.

1620710245536.png

Do i have to wait for the blue circle to stop spinning?

Clicking on "Are you a Member" only allows to me upgrade the seat not get a free general reserved seat

What a horrid experience getting the tickets was.

Ticketek - 'don't worry, your tickets are secured for 10 mins so take your time'.

Ticketmaster - 'YOUR TICKETS ARE LOCKED IN FOR 2 MINS ONLY DO NOT EVEN ******* THINK ABOUT FORGETTING YOUR PASSWORD'

Given the Bolton injury I've had to amend my predicted changes for this weeks game.

Out: Edwards Bolton Castagna
In: Naish Grimes CCJ

B: Astbury Grimes Balta
HB: Short Vlastuin Houli
C: KMac Pickett Naish
HF: Aarts Baker D.Rioli
F: Lynch Martin Riewoldt
R: Nankervis Graham Ross
INT: Broad RCD Martyn CCJ
SUB: Mansell

Bringing in CCJ will allow us to release Pickett into a pure midfield role and also use Naish as a winger where he has played some very good consistent football at VFL level, it also gives us a pure second ruck when Nankervis is resting while also stretching the Giants down back given all their injuries to their KPD stocks. I'd make a statement and also drop George given his form has been quite poor for a number of weeks now, Baker has looked quite impressive since moving back to the F50. Grimes slotting back into the last line of defence along with Vlastuin back makes the back half look a more settled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back