Preview Round 9 2021 | Richmond vs GWS | Saturday 15/5 7.25pm | Marvel Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see some of the kids/younger guys playing first choice midfield. Hope they just go full bore and tear it apart. There is an opportunity to establish a spot in the 1's here and now.

Not feeling that confident but am actually looking forward to seeing our kids play and how they go. Feels so weird to say this but after 30+ years of ******* pain supporting the two tiger teams (richmond and glenelg) I’m actually really comfortable with three premierships and the thought of watching a bunch of Youngbloods excites me more than fielding a full-strength side. We got a great draft hand this year and games into the kids is only gonna help us long term so bring it on I say!

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Not feeling that confident but am actually looking forward to seeing our kids play and how they go. Feels so weird to say this but after 30+ years of ******* pain supporting the two tiger teams (richmond and glenelg) I’m actually really comfortable with three premierships and the thought of watching a bunch of Youngbloods excites me more than fielding a full-strength side. We got a great draft hand this year and games into the kids is only gonna help us long term so bring it on I say!
These are the times where you can find who will make it or not hope they take the chance otherwise it will be out the door.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
does uncle Louie have team ?
He did work for KAOS in a previous life.
tve10247-19661029-133.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back