Preview Round 9 2021 | Richmond vs GWS | Saturday 15/5 7.25pm | Marvel Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
wonder what this means for naish, played 2 half qtrs as sub and also vfl after the dogs game. vfl team then had a bye so naish hasn't missed a vfl game so would be interesting to see whether he gets the call up, continues to be sub, or is just dropped to vfl

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid šŸ‘‘
Yes. Hugo is a good player.
The player I am most worried about is Taranto, has been in sensational form.
Remember the Doggies thrashed them in the final quarter, scoring nine goals, that's how you hurt them.

Charlie Pannam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Love to see him on the wing. Or hb where he played in the praccy match against the Ds.
Small forward is a tough gig particularly the way we play it.

Grechy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
Caddy canā€™t run to save himself

So let's put him in a position where his attributes best serve us? For some reason he was close to AA as a forward pinch hit mid but we tried to turn him into a wingman / half back. Yes I still think there's room for him, Lynch and Riewoltd in the same forward line.

Oct 11, 2003
somewhere in the jungle something is lurking
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
tigers
So let's put him in a position where his attributes best serve us? For some reason he was close to AA as a forward pinch hit mid but we tried to turn him into a wingman / half back. Yes I still think there's room for him, Lynch and Riewoltd in the same forward line.
And Castanga and Rioli no. I donā€™t like it but it is just me

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
If one of them doesn't have a decent bag of goals then ill agree both are in a form slump lol
From the GWS board where there's 2 fans and a bunch of bots to make it look like as relevant as norf but slightly less unhinged

I'll be disappointed if Jack and Tom don't have sore feet from kicking goals all day

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back