Autopsy Round 9, 2021: St.Kilda v Geelong *WEBSTER 100TH* *WILKIE 50TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing loss with questionable goal kicking and questionable umpiring ultimately killing our chances.

It is your responsibility to know and abide by site rules and these specific board rules. Playing the "I didn't know the rules" card is NOT an excuse.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...lda-board-please-read-before-posting.1245534/

Sad that I have once again had to delete dozens of posts with abusive language towards players and each other. Not interested in playing babysitter tonight, consider this the warning to post within the rules.

Play nice.

Pretty hard to know what to feel after this game.

The effort was excellent, losing Marshall and Crouch for so long messed up our structures and we didn’t look the same after that.

We actually played well, we’re the better team by a mile but couldn’t kick straight and it’s shocking.

Actually terrible amateur level kicking. Completely choked.

Our performance way exceeded my expectations though and if we kicked straight I think we win this fairly comfortably. Geelong weren’t ready for our pressure and intensity but in the end won pretty comfortably on the scoreboard.

IF this is the standard for the year we should be in every game. Big IF.

What a weird night.

Never, ever said this before, but King needs to be dropped till he learns how to kick. ( ok, not really…)
Marks great, kicks bloody putrid. To be fair, the other forwards as well.
Cats did not win this. Make no mistake we f….ked it up.
So, so furious.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing loss with questionable goal kicking and questionable umpiring ultimately killing our chances.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...lda-board-please-read-before-posting.1245534/

Sad that I have once again had to delete dozens of posts with abusive language towards players and each other. Not interested in playing babysitter tonight, consider this the warning to post within the rules.

Play nice.
Seriously is this the time? You are not more important than the love and hate we have for the club. Just read the room for once. Please

Best effort of the season so far by a country mile, super proud of the boys tonight. Play like that every week and we play finals.

Shout out to Max King for single handedly deflating us every time he marked ball inside 50 though. Amazing set of hands but couldn’t kick my bollocks from a metre away.

Onto next week for more of the same typical St Kill-me-da.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

well they didn’t beat us we lost it.

so frustrating, on another night that’s a 60 point win.

and a special * you to BT: * you BT you sack of sh !t sad excuse for a commentator. Your a can’t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back