Review Round 9, 2021 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

The thing with Marshall is that dropping him to the seconds doesn't do any good.

It's not a lack of talent for him. He's just mentally weak. Scared shitless taking set shots. Basically never wants to take a shot at goal it explains why his leading is somewhat lackluster and why he basically never attacks the ball.

You need some mongrel to be a key forward, he has zero because he doesn't have confidence to be one.

I’m sure nobody on this board is surprised at this loss. Big game, real chance to show premiership credentials and we sh*t the bed... again.. it’s so sad to watch but our list is strong, we lose it in the selection because the coaches are to chickensh*t to make big calls. Hartlett should have been out weeks ago, Dixon/Marshall have both been terrible. Ladhams didn’t deserve to come in. Far out I could go on and on but it makes my blood boil. As for the coaches, all the Hinkley sycophants are just as bad...

Disappointing but not the end of the world.

Cluzza going down hurt but they also had wood

We play them 10 times I feel like port win 3 or 4 with the current line up

I wouldn't drop them but you could make a case for Hayes & Ladhams to share ruck while Lycett is out, in which case one tall forward has to go.

How can you honestly watch that and after the season they've had say you can't drop them?
Especially Marshall. At least Dixon has a physical presence.

Dixon is useless and Marshall is braindead.
Do you know what? I think you're actually right

A lot of passengers tonight.

No distinguishable game plan.

Why did they have 2 or 3 free at the back of every contest? why do I see this in every game we lose against top 8 teams? are we rolling the dice with free players elsewhere?

Something is broken.

A lot of passengers tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixon Marshall and Ladhams to the Magpies ASAP. With their two rucks out there had never been a better opportunity to debut a new ruck in Hayes. Dixon is useless and Marshall is braindead.

Yeah Marshall ain’t got it sad to say, don’t get me started on Dixon. Tries but.....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m sure nobody on this board is surprised at this loss. Big game, real chance to show premiership credentials and we sh*t the bed... again.. it’s so sad to watch but our list is strong, we lose it in the selection because the coaches are to chickensh*t to make big calls. Hartlett should have been out weeks ago, Dixon/Marshall have both been terrible. Ladhams didn’t deserve to come in. Far out I could go on and on but it makes my blood boil. As for the coaches, all the Hinkley sycophants are just as bad...

3 games against contenders, 3 first quarter fade-outs that ultimately cost us the game.

It’s predictable. It’s tired. It’s unacceptable.

Some guys can hold their heads up high, most were ordinary and only can play when it's on our terms

Overall another pathetic display and once again coaching issues can't be forgotten or not noticed.

Ken is destroying a generation of footballers and Koch has an ego that is more important than success for the PAFC.

Too many times, too many excuses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back