Preview Round 9, 2022: Hawks v Tigers, 1.45pm Sat 14th May, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many times does it need to said, you think?

Channel 9 ran with him being dropped, but then in the actual report stated that he’d been sick and not trained all week.

When Tom Mitchell gets 1 disposal in a quarter of football he’s clearly off his game.

Channel 9 ran with him being dropped, but then in the actual report stated that he’d been sick and not trained all week.

When Tom Mitchell gets 1 disposal in a quarter of football he’s clearly off his game.
We just should of said Mitchell out with the flu, to shut up the media plebs, then again

Low expectations, not given much of a chance, a number of players to bounce back after a loss. I think we can win this game.

Wingard and Butler in the forward half addresses the lack of speed, Lewis gives us a forward target and makes it easier for Koschitzke and Gunston to play more prominent roles.

We should have said out due to H&S protocols, to be fair.

I got this new flu that's going around right now. Can see why a lot of players are missing games right now. It's hit me harder than COVID did. Regrettably, I didn't get around to getting a flu shot this season.
Yeah, it’s a pretty rough strain.

Bit like the Melbourne game, just want effort. Especially after last week. What a joke that was.
Like many can’t get my head around how worps keeps his spot, I’d rather almost anyone else at this stage. I feel without Mitchell he’ll come out have 25 and kick 1 and save his spot when he rightfully should be back at box hill.

Looking forward to seeing the Lewis/kosi forward line combo. Hopefully can cause a few issues for the tigers

Bit like the Melbourne game, just want effort. Especially after last week. What a joke that was.
Like many can’t get my head around how worps keeps his spot, I’d rather almost anyone else at this stage. I feel without Mitchell he’ll come out have 25 and kick 1 and save his spot when he rightfully should be back at box hill.

Looking forward to seeing the Lewis/kosi forward line combo. Hopefully can cause a few issues for the tigers
I don't care if he gets 50 touches because at the end of they day its what he does with them. He will have no excuses about Mitchell getting in his way this week so the pressure is on for him to at least play his normal hunt ball role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say it pretty much every time we play against the Dusty Tigers. The fend off is designed to keep you from being able to get close enough to wrap him up at the waist. Cyril cracked the code. Just grab the fend off arm by the wrist with two hands and drop your weight to lever him to the ground. He can't handball it so his only chance to legally dispose of it is to kick it and he's not going to be getting it very far or accurately kicking with 70-100kg of dead weight pulling him down by the arm.

I say it pretty much every time we play against the Dusty Tigers. The fend off is designed to keep you from being able to get close enough to wrap him up at the waist. Cyril cracked the code. Just grab the fend off arm by the wrist with two hands and drop your weight to lever him to the ground. He can't handball it so his only chance to legally dispose of it is to kick it and he's not going to be getting it very far or accurately kicking with 70-100kg of dead weight pulling him down by the arm.
Your 100% correct and that does work perfectly , But 1 problem, Its easier said than done and timing needs to be perfect otherwise he makes the player attempting it look foolish and is off and running.

Good luck this week guys hope its a great game and young Butler has a cracker , Will be a player

Your 100% correct and that does work perfectly , But 1 problem, Its easier said than done and timing needs to be perfect otherwise he makes the player attempting it look foolish and is off and running.

Good luck this week guys hope its a great game and young Butler has a cracker , Will be a player
Most people look foolish with an opponent's hand in their face though. But the compromise is though that against the rest of the competition they get a free kick for it.

I'm going to the game with 3 Richmond supporters:eek:. When Cyril kicked 5 a few years ago and we won
well they shot through to The Royal halfway through the last quarter! So I have a free pass to do the same
if things get ugly.

I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be tighter than the Tiger supporters think. Wingard to kick 4.

I'm going to the game with 3 Richmond supporters:eek:. When Cyril kicked 5 a few years ago and we won
well they shot through to The Royal halfway through the last quarter! So I have a free pass to do the same
if things get ugly.

I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be tighter than the Tiger supporters think. Wingard to kick 4.
It's almost worth the loss to get to the Royal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back