Preview Round 9, 2022: St.Kilda v Geelong - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 14th May, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • Cats

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might try and watch into the second quarter this time, lets see how it goes. Felt unbelievable to give turning it off early a try, I think I'm hooked.

I think the lesson from today is play our own game. We voluntarily removed our own strengths from the first bounce and it backfired spectacularly.

We saw how damaging Hill, Sinclair and NWM can be when we play our own brand.
Stop bombing to a static King.
Stop mentally switching off in front of goal.
Stop allowing their winger to run completely unchecked.

Hawkins, Duncan and the nippy smalls in Stengle and Close will need to be quelled.

We've won something like one of the last 16 against these campaigners and I'm ******* sick of it

Hate this club to the ******* bone for all their umpire favoritism, league favoritism, media fellating Selwood and just generally being a pack of frontrunning campaigners.

If we're gonna win a game this year please please make it this one

Don't worry about top 4 lose this one and we are battling for a spot in the 8, Cameron and Hawkings will rip us apart sadly

How do we take Stewart out of the game? He’s their key.

5d330.S_Baker.png

We've won something like one of the last 16 against these campaigners and I'm ******* sick of it

Hate this club to the ******* bone for all their umpire favoritism, league favoritism, media fellating Selwood and just generally being a pack of frontrunning campaigners.

If we're gonna win a game this year please please make it this one
I assume we'll just bomb it on King's head all game and hope for the best. Seems like the go-to move. Actually think we have a real chance to win this but Cameron is in ripping form and the Cats are still a pretty good side. Hope Hunter or Billings are back. That'd help!

How do we take Stewart out of the game? He’s their key.
That's is a worry, we let Allir last week and Langdon this week do as the please

We will most likely kick it to Stewart all day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's is a worry, we let Allir last week and Langdon this week do as the please

We will most likely kick it to Stewart all day

Battle averages 7 marks a game. May 5.5, Stewart 7.7. Maybe they should set themselves to stop Batts.

Geelong look pretty ordinary this year. We need to play well but we are a decent chance in Melbourne.

Battle averages 7 marks a game. May 5.5, Stewart 7.7. Maybe they should set themselves to stop Batts.

Geelong look pretty ordinary this year. We need to play well but we are a decent chance in Melbourne.
Have a look you mister positive
How about letting me wallow in self pity for a few more hours 😂

Billings and Clark in

Butler has been struggling for a few weeks with his achilles apparently so he can have a spell

NWM probably the other one
Thought NWM was ok I’m hoping we leave him in
Most likely Butler and Windhager although I would prefer Wood out, Billing’s and Byrnes in

Have a look you mister positive
How about letting me wallow in self pity for a few more hours 😂

I'm go through a midlife or something. I've decided to enjoy the one hour of sunshine before the rain comes again. I'm faking it until I make it. I want to go throw s**t at them in my subconscious.

Positive vibes only or what ever Pete Evens would say. I reckon we win by 5 goals. We are ready to throw our memberships away again, they'll drag us back in just to draw the pain out a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back