Women's Footy Round 9, 2023 - St. Kilda vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against St. Kilda?

• [2] Tahlia Hickie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [3] Breanna Koenen

• [5] Jade Ellenger

• [6] Lily Postlethwaite

• [7] Ellie Hampson

• [8] Jennifer Dunne

• [33] Analea McKee

• [14] Dakota Davidson

• [16] Bella K. Smith

• [17] Isabel Dawes

• [21] Courtney Hodder

• [23] Dee Heslop

• [27] Mikayla Pauga

• [31] Taylor Smith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty brainless play today. Needed players to go for runs to break lines and gain metres. Really shows that Svarc is our best player.

Probably best we don't finish top 4 if it protects us a bit from losing our best players again. Maybe Hawks and Saints can try get someone out of the Demons this time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably best we don't finish top 4 if it protects us a bit from losing our best players again. Maybe Hawks and Saints can try get someone out of the Demons this time

We lose players bcos they want to leave. We should still be aiming to finish in the top 4 although after this loss (and the loss we are going to have next wk) plus if essendon win their game, that's not going to be an issue this season.

ETA: essendon already played. And won :(

Last edited:
Will be an interesting Starce Presser coming up. Perhaps a subtle no fine ty dig at the umps.

Probably the worst performances since those season 3 debacles. Poor discipline, lethargic, woeful skills. Umpiring and commentary did little to improve the mood in my lounge room.

You don't put TV on mute?? I only want to watch the team not hear nonsense from the commentators.

Not a great day for the ladies.
Played the 11th place team that got beaten by the 13th place team the previous week.
Beaten by 21 and lost 18% in the process.

Beaten by a far more committed team on the day and the umpires had no impact on the end result.

Yep, anybody who thinks it was the umpiring that lost us that game clearly wasn't paying any attention.

You don't put TV on mute?? I only want to watch the team not hear nonsense from the commentators.
I always feel they get hard done by, but correcting oneself as to the player after every single possession was seriously the worst experience I've had listening to commentary.

Back