AFL Toast Round 9: 61 Point win against West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to intrude, nice win by the way... I was just curious as to how the young female field umpire went today??
Didn't notice her (which is a good thing). She struggled to get any height on the centre bounces and recalled all of them. Gave up after half time and just threw it up. She wasn't the only one not getting height so it could have been something else at play.

Love Zaharakis response to being mentioned as tradebait. Well done to him for not accepting this and trying harder. Zaha obviously wants to be a Bomber for the rest of his career.

Who was it he tried to trip today?

Did anyone else notice it?

Whoever it was gave a bit back but I can't bloody remember who.

He is such a sneaky little campaigner is Mitchell.
Yes. Hooker was the one he tried to trip.

And BJ certainly noticed. He gave it to Mitchell and gave up a 50 as they'd already got a free from Hooker lashing out after the incident.

Which reminds me, the one thing I haven't said since the conclusion of the game:

Sam Mitchell, get ****ed you little turd. I hope you hated today every bit as much as we loved it.

Love Zaharakis response to being mentioned as tradebait. Well done to him for not accepting this and trying harder. Zaha obviously wants to be a Bomber for the rest of his career.

I'm sure it's more about what was said too him internally than anything to do with being mentioned as trade bait.

But who cares really as long as he keeps doing what he's doing.

And BJ certainly noticed. He gave it to Mitchell and gave up a 50 as they'd already got a free from Hooker lashing out after the incident.

Which reminds me, the one thing I haven't said since the conclusion of the game:

Sam Mitchell, get ****** you little turd. I hope you hated today every bit as we loved it.
He is a dirty, sniping, loud mouthed twat. I don't jeer and boo players, but today I revelled in it every time he went near the ball. I'm proud of the supporters for giving it to him today.

Sam Mitchell, get ****** you little turd. I hope you hated today every bit as we loved it.
It was Hooker but watching at home Goddard didn't give away 50, he gave away a free as Hooker handballed it to someone and they had possession.

It worked for Hooker too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Mitchell, get ****** you little turd. I hope you hated today every bit as much as we loved it.
That's right, it was Hooker!

Hooker didn't like it either. I missed the Goddard reaction.

Looking forward to watching the replay.

The treatment of Mitchell by the crowd, him playing shite and us trashing them is all kinds of awesome.

I can't help but think he may have walked off the field thinking "I actually am a bit of a faaaarkwit/loser"

Things that I took from the game

1. First time this season that we have dominated in the guts. Leuenberger was very good, some of his taps we're sublime.

2. Parish is a better kick than I gave him credit for. He is just as good on his left peg.

3. Hurley is the best key defender in the competition.

4. Walla caused at least 2 goals just from perceived pressure. Stats can't measure how important a player he is for us.

5. I enjoyed the irony of Eagles supporters complaining about the umpiring.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

Hurn (I think?) over-kicking it and Leuey running through was one time. Not close enough to lay a tackle or even smother, but near enough that Hurn knew he was there.

He is a dirty, sniping, loud mouthed twat. I don't jeer and boo players, but today I revelled in it every time he went near the ball. I'm proud of the supporters for giving it to him today.

Feel the same way, if anyone deserves a boo its that POS.
I hate being a party pooper but hearing a bunch of very young kids join in halfway through the booing and oblivious to why didn't sit well with me.

*climbs off highhorse*

Sam Mitchell, get ****** you little turd. I hope you hated today every bit as much as we loved it.
Is that what that was about? I knew BJ gave it away but I didn't see what happened very well from where I was sitting, waiting to watch a replay before I comment on anything haha.

absolutely wrapped
was great to watch the second half with no stress

lots and lots of positives
1 negative - Colyer, what's going on? just so far off the pace today
maybe needs a week back in the twos i think

people have been saying Myers is building, but geez its a slow build. doesn't look confident to mark overhead anymore either

absolutely wrapped
was great to watch the second half with no stress

lots and lots of positives
1 negative - Colyer, what's going on? just so far off the pace today
maybe needs a week back in the twos i think

people have been saying Myers is building, but geez its a slow build. doesn't look confident to mark overhead anymore either
I could only watch the second half, but as I was driving home the ABC mentioned that Colyer was supposedly doing a job on Elliott Yeo for the first half

Remove this Banner Ad

Back