Unofficial Preview Round 9 - Bloods vs Saints 1 Aug @ 5.10 PM @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their experienced players included names like Dustin Martin, Trent Cotchin, Tom Lynch, David Astbury, Kane Lambert, Dylan Grimes and Jayden Short.

Ours included Sam Gray, Lewis Taylor, Sam Reid, Harry Cunningham and Callum Sinclair.

yeah richmonds good players are good. so are the kids

but for richmond you list the best player, the captain the big recruit

for us you list rubbish and ignore parker, rampe, papley etc

richmond just have good players

they even carry junk time jack

yeah richmonds good players are good. so are the kids

but for richmond you list the best player, the captain the big recruit

for us you list rubbish and ignore parker, rampe, papley etc

richmond just have good players

That's three. Lloyd and Mills makes five and that is it. They're carrying a lot more than Richmond's are. Their young players are also developed in a better system because they've come into a team in a premiership window. So i'm not sure how they're comparable in any way really.

That's three. Lloyd and Mills makes five and that is it. They're carrying a lot more than Richmond's are. Their young players are also developed in a better system because they've come into a team in a premiership window. So i'm not sure how they're comparable in any way really.

Agree its a better system

but every side is comparable, they are in the same competition, we need to compete agaisnt the other teams not age and development profiles

the main point was how impressive they are v hawthorn, just mentioned us because we have a young list,so wasnt trying to compare us v Richmond

Agree its a better system

but every side is comparable, they are in the same competition, we need to compete agaisnt the other teams not age and development profiles

the main point was how impressive they are v hawthorn, just mentioned us because we have a young list,so wasnt trying to compare us v Richmond

Okay
Well vs Hawthorn, Richmond lost by 32 points.

Vs Hawthorn, we won.

Pics of JPK and Buddy heading up. Why? May as well stay home with the fam and do regular rehab.
Apologies if already poster but Harley had a slip of the toungecregarding Buddy saying he could be back in a couple .... then changed to before the end of the season...maybe he is closer than we know

What chance the Saints get a little ahead of themselves this week....also they are due to hit some behinds , their goal kicking was extraordinary last start. For us, does Wicks get a start?

Apologies if already poster but Harley had a slip of the toungecregarding Buddy saying he could be back in a couple .... then changed to before the end of the season...maybe he is closer than we know

My gut feeling is Buddy will be back for the derby in Perth.Miss the next 2 games in Brisbane,then we have the bye then derby. PS Lets hope so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My gut feeling is Buddy will be back for the derby in Perth.Miss the next 2 games in Brisbane,then we have the bye then derby. PS Lets hope so.

Let's face it. All here must have realised that a 9 year deal (with out COLA) was a huge risk and likely list disaster in the final years.
I accept the very good reasons SS/SMFC did it.

So the ONLY value Buddy now offers, IS DEFINITELY NOT bums on seats or premierships. It can only be to teach the younger ones what it is like to have structure in the forward half and how much that effects the game.

He ought be nursed through his remaining years carefully, and used more as a instructive leader than someone to drool about kicking an occasional bag for a surprise win!

It is now get him on the park and fit enough for continuity rather than try to be the superstar match winner he once was.

I’ve learned to temper expectations. “Setbacks” in training have become the norm for Buddy.
I think he needs to lose a few kgs and play out of the square for the rest of his career if he does play again

Swans reserves played today according to the club's twitter. In the video was Foot, Wicks, Warner, Amartey, O'Connor, Reynolds (!!), Rowles, McInerney, Maibaum, Gould and Melican.

Not sure what that means for selection, but that leads me to believe Rampe will play.

Last edited:
Swans reserves played today according to the club's twitter. In the video was Foot, Wicks, Warner, Amartey, O'Connor, Reynolds (!!), Rowles, McInerney, Maibaum, Gould and Melican.

Not sure what that means for selection, but that leads me to believe Rampe will play.
I couldn't make out Stephens anywhere but Taylor is there. Looks like Hayward for Taylor

Surprised they had enough fit players for a team but at least good to see the guys that have missed out have got some match practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back