Preview Round 9 Changes/Preview vs Carlton (IN:Firrito, Ray, Dumont Out: Daw, Jacobs, Wood)

Remove this Banner Ad

The difference between the two, is that every time Maj has played against opposition that is marginally above competent he's been terrible.

His second game he played against a mature Hawthorn side and was hardly terrible.

His second game he played against a mature Hawthorn side and was hardly terrible.

Ok I reasses and say he was ordinary.

Look I'm not a Majak hater. He's probably the most exciting player to watch on our list. But there are reasons as to why he's not playing every week apart from he's not one of Brad's faves.

His chance will come against good opposition. Hopefully he performs.

Anyone else over this Daw vs Brown debate? They should be dominating opposition together soon enough, just not yet.

Add to it...the weekly...

Gibbo debate
NDS debate
Nahas one week debate
No media respect debate
LMac overated debate
Goldy has 9 dicks and not 10 must be injured debate

All mass debates that are like watching a game of tennis.

Best fun of the week was Goat-Roses-Bont and they were fun because for once we didn't spend the week chewing off our arms.

Add to it...the weekly...

Gibbo debate
NDS debate
Nahas one week debate
No media respect debate
LMac overated debate
Goldy has 9 dicks and not 10 must be injured debate

All mass debates that are like watching a game of tennis.

Best fun of the week was Goat-Roses-Bont and they were fun because for once we didn't spend the week chewing off our arms.
Add the Drop Swallow debate ...

Anyone else over this Daw vs Brown debate? They should be dominating opposition together soon enough, just not yet.

I think most of us that want to see Daw getting a chance want to see him and Brown in the same forward line, the selectors have made it Daw v Brown, by rarely playing them in the same side, I still think they worked well together last week for what I think is the first time we have tried it.

I think most of us that want to see Daw getting a chance want to see him and Brown in the same forward line, the selectors have made it Daw v Brown, by rarely playing them in the same side, I still think they worked well together last week for what I think is the first time we have tried it.

Get Maj to tag Buddy nek week.

Yep when Waite and Petrie retire, look out
Those two will be destroying opposition defenses in years to come.
Add Mason Wood into the mix and it's an exciting future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibbo becomes our lone tagger this week then? Who do we assign him to?
Not sure he has the attributes to go with Cripps and as good a year as Gibbs has been having I don't see him as being able to hurt us with what he brings to their team. For mine if Gibson is going to tag he goes to their captain Murphs who has been in fairly good form since returning with the helmet.

I see where you are coming from, but do you think it fair to set a bloke up who has played a quarter in defence for failure like that? I have a better idea lets play Nahas on Buddy, he is a tackle machine I hear.;)

Delaney did a great job in Tassy a few years back...Maj couldn't do any worse Shirley?

Nathan Brown suggested Carlton as a smokey, the only smoking around here is Nathan's c**ksmoking

Im gonna try be positive re Ray.
Remember when Nahas kicked that goal against Richmond in 2014, after we were 7 goals down at half time?
Sort of first time supporter and player felt they were North true and true.

Im hoping on the back of a couple of plays involving great tackles, that Farren kicks a long momentum changing goal this weekend- all in the name of the jumper.
Can say I cheered him home hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back