Preview Round 9 Changes/Preview vs Carlton (IN:Firrito, Ray, Dumont Out: Daw, Jacobs, Wood)

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with the changes. Relatively strong team in the end. Very keen to see what Dumont can do and glad McKenzie gets another shot at it. I'd be pretty surprised if we're not 9-0.

Going with a carlton supporting mate who likes a bet. Ill be backing north by 60+ and making out its the bet of the year.

Bolton: @JacobWeiters is back because he's ready to perform.
Bolton: Gorringe is an elite runner. Footy is about opportunities, and he has a good one against a quality ruckman.
Bolton: With a couple of players out, this is a great chance to show our resilience.
Bolton: The work rate and effort have been buzzing since November. Nothing has changed in that regard.

Best possible sign we'll win. But seriously...ffs Kingy. So painful to see one of my favourite players make such a dick of himself so regularly.

He is no longer considered by me a past player. He takes every chance he can get to pot shot the club and then comes out with the rubbish line of "Im a past player maybe thats why i judge them so harshly" No David you fwit, it's not because your a past player it's because you are a dildo. He is a flog of the highest order he can EAD. I cannot even stand to watch him on the TV or even hear his voice anymore. Started with him saying we should of gone to GC. He is an Imbecile. Absolute deadsh!t flog featured tosspot pr!ck. I'd like to shove his microphone down his puny throat and axe kick him back to Port Melbourne. IDIOT.

Last edited:
Who cares who Kingy picks.

Anywho, looking at the team we have a few runners/flankers.
I have never been one to say Atley Must play in the middle, he is an excellent HB with very good defensive skills.

Although, Like I said, I was looking at the team and we seem to be one small forward (who can lock it in) short.
It would be an idea to sit Atley there at times, his pace could be used backwards chasing their runners.

Mckenzie and Mullett can fill in at times down back.

Just an idea, would be exciting to see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He is no longer considered by me a past player. He takes every chance he can get to pot shot the club and then comes out with the rubbish line of "Im a past player maybe thats why i judge them so harshly" No David you fwit, it's not because your a past player it's because you are a dildo. He is a flog of the highest order he can EAD. I cannot even stand to watch him on the TV or even hear his voice anymore. Started with him saying we should of gone to GC. He is an Imbecile. Absolute deadsh!t flog featured tosspot pr!ck. I'd like to shove his microphone down his puny throat. IDIOT.
Fair enough. I think by this point he's done the club a greater disservice than what he ever achieved for us as a player. Basically done everything he can to dampen news of our success in the media which hurts the club off-field.

Who cares who Kingy picks.

Anywho, looking at the team we have a few runners/flankers.
I have never been one to say Atley Must play in the middle, he is an excellent HB with very good defensive skills.

Although, Like I said, I was looking at the team and we seem to be one small forward (who can lock it in) short.
It would be an idea to sit Atley there at times, his pace could be used backwards chasing their runners.

Mckenzie and Mullett can fill in at times down back.

Just an idea, would be exciting to see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ats just gets enough of the ball at half back where Taz and Thommo hand it to him. Think he'd struggle at half forward, considered the toughest position to play.

HE DID NOT!! :fearscream::fearscream:

13226821_10154889930643206_1299248003568461327_n.jpg

LOL - Carlton have no chance now.

He is no longer considered by me a past player. He takes every chance he can get to pot shot the club and then comes out with the rubbish line of "Im a past player maybe thats why i judge them so harshly" No David you fwit, it's not because your a past player it's because you are a dildo. He is a flog of the highest order he can EAD. I cannot even stand to watch him on the TV or even hear his voice anymore. Started with him saying we should of gone to GC. He is an Imbecile. Absolute deadsh!t flog featured tosspot pr!ck. I'd like to shove his microphone down his puny throat and axe kick him back to Port Melbourne. IDIOT.

I just had flashbacks of how my ex wife spoke to and of me while she was having an affair with her boss, unbeknown to me, in the twilight of our time together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BJ from your everyday whipping boy to sorely missed player, geez 12 months is a long time in football...
To be fair, he was our whipping boy two years ago. Not anymore. He is an 'elite' tagger now.

Hey Kingy, sorry about the crack about the "fwit...dildo...a flog of the highest order...EAD...Imbecile... Absolute deadsh!t flog featured tosspot pr!ck. I'd like to shove his microphone down his puny throat and axe kick him back to Port Melbourne. IDIOT."

- quality abuse by the way!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back