Unofficial Preview Round 9 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's funny when the kiddies try to portray older posters as computer illiterate, considering quite a few of us have been using them longer than they've been alive.

I like the idea of Sonny playing higher, with Mayne in the pocket. May lose a bit of pressure in the midfield, but gain a fair bit in delivery. Balla and Sonny on separate lines is appealing as it spreads the natural crumbers further up the ground.

Having Sonny and Simmo as our HFF's, and drilling in pinpoint I50's to Mayne, Balla and Apeness is a pretty frickin' attractive thought. Especially after Mayne sorts out his set shot kicking again.

You've sold me. I'm in.

does anyone reakon Taberner will be a late Inclusion?

Do you think he is ready? I know he had a good wafl game, and i think he has a future, but he would need to be pushing an established player out, the most obvious contender being Mayne.....

My expectation is that we start to see him on a regular basis after another pre-season. Apeness too.

Do you think he is ready? I know he had a good wafl game, and i think he has a future, but he would need to be pushing an established player out, the most obvious contender being Mayne.....

My expectation is that we start to see him on a regular basis after another pre-season. Apeness too.

There was a rumour on twitter yesterday that said Mayne was out. I usually ignore those rumours though.

Do you reakon we Might see abit more of Taberner and Apeness after the bye considering we have... Melb/bulldogs/adelaide?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do you think will go to Hawkins? Thanks :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back