Toast Round 9 = Collingwood 120-55 GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

No need to be insulting sr - it's my opinion and it's an INFORMED opinion backed by a participant in the original drama.

If you don't like it ignore it - as you are ignoring the truth of the current corruption of the great movement.
Apologies, that wasn't meant to be insulting. I love the cramps

The snake wrote a book and kidnapped the great movement.

So a snake wrote a book and your mother turned into a pony?

So far this is making more sense than the Book of Mormon at least.

So a snake wrote a book and your mother turned into a pony?

So far this is making more sense than the Book of Mormon at least.
It' simple GH.

The ORIGINAL suffragette movement was all about equality and true partnerships between men and women - my mother was one of those original suffragettes - and that would be anti-pony.

The snake is my name for Germaine Greer - the man hating fruit cake - who along with her cronies subverted the great movement into the an instrument of persecution - that reads super-pony to me.

The snake is my name for Germaine Greer - the man hating fruit cake - who along with her cronies subverted the great movement into the an instrument of persecution - that reads super-pony to me.

Had no idea who you were talking about - and it’s Germaine!

Not about to get into an argument about her, or this topic, but I read the Female Eunuch when I was a teenager and it changed my life.

See ya.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not about to get into an argument about her, or this topic, but I read the Female Eunuch when I was a teenager and it changed my life.

See ya.
No argument needed VP she has changed many peoples lives and being the smart person I am sure you are you know EXACTLY what I mean.

See ya.
Out: Markov
In: Greer

No argument needed VP she has changed many peoples lives and being the smart person I am sure you are you know EXACTLY what I mean.

She’s undoubtedly a POS, but minorities need advocates and she was great at that.

She’s undoubtedly a POS, but minorities need advocates and she was great at that.
My mother died in 1990 TRS - she was a heroine in my life because of who she was. Just a tiny plain little woman with mousey looks and totally forgettable personality.

But she had her true baptism in the the cities of Britain at the birth of the greatest civil rights movement we have ever witnessed. Marching with the sisterhood in defiance of entrenched wealth and privilege, dodging the police chargers and standing strong against the massed ranks of truncheon wielding police sent to break up their marches - and their bones.

She explained it to me after dad died when I was 10 years old, many nights in front of the fire I heard her tell of her sisters of the streets as she called it.

The snake never stood passively whilst a police charger bore down on her.

The snake wrote a book.

She stole the movement and perverted it.

She has my utter and undying contempt.

With North, Hawthorn and West Coast coming up surely “rotating” a couple of the blokes that need a little freshen might be considered. Without flirting with form and being smartarses
Giving Pendles a rest in the last quarter was a good move, because he'll want to play against the scum.

My mother died in 1990 TRS - she was a heroine in my life because of who she was. Just a tiny plain little woman with mousey looks and totally forgettable personality.

But she had her true baptism in the the cities of Britain at the birth of the greatest civil rights movement we have ever witnessed. Marching with the sisterhood in defiance of entrenched wealth and privilege, dodging the police chargers and standing strong against the massed ranks of truncheon wielding police sent to break up their marches - and their bones.

She explained it to me after dad died when I was 10 years old, many nights in front of the fire I heard her tell of her sisters of the streets as she called it.

The snake never stood passively whilst a police charger bore down on her.

The snake wrote a book.

She stole the movement and perverted it.

She has my utter and undying contempt.
I take it that you have her on ignore?

sr you don't have to like or agree with it but I'm 69 years old and I've seen a lot.

My mother was one of the ORIGINAL suffragettes in Britain as a young woman - she was actually part of that original sisterhood of marchers and marched through all the larger northern cities of Britain when doing so was physically dangerous. I was taught from day one what the goals of the great movement was about. And it had to do with EQUALITY and promoting a truly caring PARTNERSHIP with men - not the persecution and victimization of men.

Then the snake and her cronies got hold of the movement and twisted it into a machine for the persecution of men.

Just because you have swallowed the relentless propaganda of the current mobsters who run it doesn't make them anything less than monsters.

So enjoy your happy acceptance of a convenient truth and all power to you my friend.

I know you can't see this, but you actually have zero idea. You just don't know the things you speak of.

You are ignorant and you are bitter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back