Toast Round 9 = Collingwood 120-55 GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant game from Cocko

De Goey was awesome in stages and his link up with Mitchell is the best duo at the club now

Defense very good again - although Murphy being under sized is a slight worry

Good to see a few of our forwards get involved this week

I mentioned before the season started but after hearing JDG on Titch's podcast, you could tell how tight these 2 boys are. They have amazing synergy for a duo who have only spent 2 months playing together. Their playing styles complement each other magnificently.

I mentioned before the season started but after hearing JDG on Titch's podcast, you could tell how tight these 2 boys are. They have amazing synergy for a duo who have only spent 2 months playing together. Their playing styles complement each other magnificently.
Hanging s**t on each other constantly is the sign of a great relationship to us Aussies

The amount of oppo supporters that hang s**t on Coxy can all go EAD. What a game from the big man.

I really hope we can maintain a healthy list in the back half of the year. Some seriously unlucky boys are going to miss selection.
These are the same simpletons that think Nicks soft and we won’t be as lucky with close games this year

I feel like this week is a danger game. Wasn’t at all concerned about GWS.

The Blues will play their GF this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No game is a gimme but the Blues are playing like they have Bipolar this season. They fluctuate between their best and worst within 5 minutes of game time.

Whilst we are playing with so much cohesion. It would take a huge form reversal from both teams for the Blues to upset us. Not impossible, just very unlikely.

Also, we beat teams whichever method they want to play us. Slow footy, no worries, we'll run over you in the last quarter. If you want a shoot out, no drama, we'll smack you by 10 goals.

Bring it.

With North, Hawthorn and West Coast coming up surely “rotating” a couple of the blokes that need a little freshen might be considered. Without flirting with form and being smartarses

You would think there will be some midfielders being 'managed' over the coming weeks to get some game time into the likes of Carmichael, Macrae etc. I'd assume guys like Titch, Sidey, Pendles and potentially even Jordy might be given a week off against sides like North and WCE. Not all of them at once but if we continue to bank wins then we can start to freshen some of the older boys up.

They've had the softest draw known to man so far and get to play Hawks and Roos twice!

Tell me the AFL want them in the GF without telling me...
Easily my most disliked team in the AFL, from their fairweather yet unjustifiably arrogant supporters to the sheer volume of charity they've received over the years, despite blatantly cheating and receiving no real punishment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back