VFL Round 9 - Collingwood vs Richmond at Victoria Park (Pies lost 47-115 #Rook100)

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know if you can get the radio coverage on digital radio?

My OP does say you can get it on digital radio SEN 2, which is also called Aussie Digital. Been that way for years.

Now, whether that has changed in 2018, I will happily stand to be corrected. But you should be able to hear it there...

My OP does say you can get it on digital radio SEN 2, which is also called Aussie Digital. Been that way for years.

Now, whether that has changed in 2018, I will happily stand to be corrected. But you should be able to hear it there...
Yep I worked it out. Didn't realise Aussie Digital was a station. Thought it was just generally referring to digital radio :oops:

Yep I worked it out. Didn't realise Aussie Digital was a station. Thought it was just generally referring to digital radio :oops:

Right you are, skipper. Carry on, then...

Brief observations from the stream.

Callum Brown is super clean and composed.
Wills is a workhorse who gets his hands to it a lot, but his possessions don't really help.
Hore is a gun
Murphy looks likely
Murray going alright
Blair is a bloody good VFL player

Forward line is a shambles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lack of class around the ground is hurting as is our forward structure. We need to lower the eyes in the last.

5.8 38 plays 11.10 76.

In no way does the margin reflect the game.

We have no Forwards.

No McLarty and Miochek mean we have 0 Tall Forwards.

Ash Close be at the G Working for the Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back