Round 9 Discussion and Venting

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems to mix round rank and total ranking up in my experience....

Nah this is based on the app which is always accurate. Regardless, I've drifted out again to hovering around 5k, but still wouldn't complain if that's where I end up.

I also traded Fritsch, but brought him back in 2 weeks ago cause he still had cash to be made, wasn't expecting these scores at all.

Also while we’re at it, Fritsch can GAGF. Traded that flog out when he got dropped and now he’s decided to turn into the world’s greatest fantasy forward.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah Fritz owners have been kissed massively. The Fritzmeister is actually a top 6 fwd on form over the last month, he may not be a bad option to bring back in crazily enough. His role at the moment is so juicy and he just roams the ground doing whatever he wants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Fritz owners have been kissed massively. The Fritzmeister is actually a top 6 fwd on form over the last month, he may not be a bad option to bring back in crazily enough. His role at the moment is so juicy and he just roams the ground doing whatever he wants.
He'll go up around 50K this week though, so you'll probably have to pay over 470K for the luxury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back