Midland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
CD are officially taking the piss

1558263313877.png

1558263343831.png

Get home from work to see my team cop a serious case of the Sundays and I've lost to Jiska lol.

2292 and into the top 3.5k.

But still, done in by Uncle Jisk.

Seriously.

That's like losing to Here2tellyouwhy ...
What do you mean that campaigner outscored me too!?

Going back now to read through what I'm sure is some glorious BALTA appreciation!
Is Daniel McL still around? I hope he kept his promise to vast and someone screenshot it before he copped the hammer.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Final Score: 2,347 ......angriest I've been for a while .....heading for 2,500 until 4.30pm

CARL .....WTF can I say ...single handedly handed "Gift" points to Whitfield, Kelly, and even Greene ...to say it was an uncompetitive effort is an understatement ......simply pathetic !

Everyone has Cripps, so no huge loss .....but Sicily (75) v Whitfield (170) cost me 100 points :mad:

1558263886390.png

Get home from work to see my team cop a serious case of the Sundays and I've lost to Jiska lol.

Seriously.

Going back now to read through what I'm sure is some glorious BALTA appreciation!
Is Daniel McL still around? I hope he kept his promise to vast and someone screenshot it before he copped the hammer.

He kept his promise alright. Sadly not longer around.

giphy.gif

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
All out for 2355. Copped Answerth and Westoff’s shite but Whitfield saved the day by out scoring Thigh Master & the Gull.

Congrats to anyone who had all 3 of the defence monsters this week.
Saved a lot of teams this weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final Score: 2,347 ......angriest I've been for a while .....heading for 2,500 until 4.30pm

CARL .....WTF can I say ...single handedly handed "Gift" points to Whitfield, Kelly, and even Greene ...to say it was an uncompetitive effort is an understatement ......simply pathetic !

Everyone has Cripps, so no huge loss .....but Sicily (75) v Whitfield (170) cost me 100 points :mad:

View attachment 677088

giphy.gif

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

Seriously.

RIP Daniel McL
Taken before his time.

Also lol at scoring less than me.
I will now call you Bill Shorten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back