Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2012
Midland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Yeah Lids had a preseason, played both JLT games, and got injured in rd 2, building fitness in NEAFL is not required. He will play AFL when fit 100%.

Mummy, Whitfield and Deledio will be ins tonight, no outs yet
Outs tomorrow will be Simpson, Daniel and Lloyd (or Buntine if they have enough defenders)
Why are people choosing Lids?

I gave him a run last season, while we did make some $$$, he spent far more time warming the pine.

Massive trap, avoid at all costs.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants

I gave him a run last season, while we did make some $$$, he spent far more time warming the pine.

Don't think anyone is choosing him. All the talk about him is more about keeping Hately out of the team than anything else.

Don't think anyone is choosing him. All the talk about him is more about keeping Hately out of the team than anything else.
What he said. Nobody in their right mind would get Lids, it's just about how Hately will struggle to fit into the team. If he didn't play when Kelly and Whitfield were out, doubt he plays again unless there are injuries.

**** I haven't heard that tune for years, such nostalgia!

Puppies for you fine sir!

giphy.gif

I knew i liked u for a reason apart from ur exquisite taste in women.

giphy.gif

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Just watched Buck's presser. They were late crossing for the start of it but I got the impression JDG will miss this week. Has been battling soreness and it's worse this week than it was. Might be wrong but pretty sure it was him bucks was referring to.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
My Constable to Jack Ross trade is really grinding my gears now.

**** you Chris Scott.
Just trade that campaigner back in.

Come on, what are you waiting for?
Someone to lead the way and do it first :moustache:

Oct 17, 2012
Midland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
What he said. Nobody in their right mind would get Lids, it's just about how Hately will struggle to fit into the team. If he didn't play when Kelly and Whitfield were out, doubt he plays again unless there are injuries.
Sorry for jumping the gun, I just wanted to save people for the pain I suffered last year with Lids.

Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys Chicago Bulls
* me.. how's Jack Trengove's form.

44 touches 1 goal 11 tackles - 178 DT
42 touches 10 tackles - 189 DT
35 touches 3 tackles - 141 DT
37 touches 2 goals - 126 DT
31 touches 2 goals 8 tackles - 142 DT
32 touches 2 tackles - 102 DT

what does he have to do to get a call up!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back