Round 9 Discussion Port Gold Coast bye week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up on 2429, not sure where that will stand this week. Lot's of big scores from people posting here!

had a bloke hit 2515 in my league, monster scores in his team this week, everyone up and about in the grp chat. I made it to 2315. If'd got my C right it'd be a different story. Nice high scoring round though, I like these the most

2,439 for me, should be a good rankings boost since I was sitting at 2,649 before this week.

Of the 43 teams across my three leagues, my score was the fifth highest. Kinda hard to tell what par is this week.

Last edited:
Moved up 1 place to 48 with a 2361, happy because I thought I'd lose some ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2439 for me, should be a good rankings boost since I was sitting at 2649 before this week.

Of the 43 teams across my three leagues, my score was the fifth highest. Kinda hard to tell what par is this week.
255th for the week, moved up 943 spots to 1,706 overall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2378 for me this week moved up another 44 spots to 246th !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought my score (2429) wouldn't change my position much this week but moved up 311 spots to 501 overall :) Happy with that.

Dropped from 5th > 21st with a spuddy 2258 round. I do get GAJ back this week & and am trading in Tom Mitchell which will hopefully halt a further slide. Rocky making a miracle recovery on my wish list as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back