Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

1643 with five players left including captain zerrett would be 6 but a donut.... looking like some monster scores this round

I was flipping between Danger and Titch as my captain leading up to lockout, was worried about Danger's up and down form so stuck with the consistent Titch as captain. Hopefully he keeps his form up and gets a solid 120+ to ease the pain.

Boom. Was on 120+ in the 3rd quarter! Perfect captain's performance, well done.

Perryman makes my trades easy as I can swing him back to trade Hampton out for Ablett or Barlow or whatever.

1767 with 7 to come.

Hampton, Otten, Macrae my three spuds.

I'm also wondering how I'm going to get Treloar and Beams back into my side having traded them out over the last few weeks :/. Will have to be after their byes.... might never get them. Treloar might drop though.

Last edited:
I traded in Shuey over Danger this week as I thought Danger was struggling given the lack of tackles he put out last week..
I also captained Zerrett over Titch as I thought titch would cop the greenwood tag..
There is still hope but at the moment it looks like a season defining mistake hahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1822/16

Feels like it's the first round where I've had a consistent performance across the board. With a few big scores. Unfortunately looks like everyone else is in the same boat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16/1682.

Hoping Zerrett can bring a big captain score with all the other midfielders in my team going off. Unfortunately copping a zero this week so will hopefully push 2300 and not drop too many spots.

Hanners easily the pick up of the year so far, picked him up for 537k 4 rounds ago and he has averaged 123.5 since :)

1839 with Gaff, Yeo, Docherty, Marchbank and Fyfe to come. Good but not as good as some on here.

Otten let my down and is getting traded. Also stupidly fielded Lloyd instead of Barrett.

Captain Titch feels pretty good though. As does taking the punt on Greenwood and putting him on the field.

Hate the fact I chose Parker over Hanners at the start of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back