Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah :) should make some good money and as long as he's scoring like this has a place in my fwd line.

2428 all done. Best round in a long time
Good score mate.

I had a few too many passengers this week. Forced by circumstances. Ended up with 2338 pending final countback. Not horrible. But could have been alot better if i didnt go into bye preperation mode this week

DT is a funny game. Copped a donut last week and was just short of the round prize with 2520 this week:eek:

Beams/Treloar repaying my patience. Greene did enough to stay another week.
Titch (C) huge.

Hanners has been a great pickup from his low 3 weeks back.

Zac Jones the only blemish and could be facing the chopping block this week with Hampton.

Ended up on 2260 with a donut, always knew this would be a rough week. Hopefully I won't tank my overall too much, currently says iv'e dropped about 400 spots to 1478. Should bounce back over the bye rounds though :)

2258 with 700k Rocky on the pine

In TMitchell for WHE this week if I can afford it

2206. Never thought I'd be unhappy at that score.

Not having Tom Mitchell is getting to be ridiculous. Will probably have to get him next week as his price is unlikely to go down in the near term now.

2355 with a bunch of spuds.

Time for Hampton and Otten to go. Really frustrating as they would've been great to hold through at least Round 11.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2469 all out! Pretty ******* stoked with that! Went from 11.9k to 6134. Ranked 101 for the round. Making some good progress after being 29k after Round 1. Not really sure how I'm going to go in the bye rounds though. Might have to do a lot of sideways trading which isn't ideal.

Not having Tom Mitchell is getting to be ridiculous. Will probably have to get him next week as his price is unlikely to go down in the near term now.
He's at 723k now and has a Rnd 10 BE of 97 so will probably still go up in value.

2469 all out! Pretty ******* stoked with that! Went from 11.9k to 6134. Ranked 101 for the round. Making some good progress after being 29k after Round 1. Not really sure how I'm going to go in the bye rounds though. Might have to do a lot of sideways trading which isn't ideal.

He's at 723k now and has a Rnd 10 BE of 97 so will probably still go up in value.

After trading Sloane in at 727k and losing 100k over 3 weeks caution has to be advised with bringing in players at top dollar. That said I have Titch and don't think he is a target for a tag. I think I'm just bitter at losing 100k over 3 weeks with Sloane.

After trading Sloane in at 727k and losing 100k over 3 weeks caution has to be advised with bringing in players at top dollar. That said I have Titch and don't think he is a target for a tag. I think I'm just bitter at losing 100k over 3 weeks with Sloane.
Me too! See my post in the trade thread. Thinking of cutting my losses and trade him for Ablett. Sloane has a BE of 160 so is just going to bleed us more money.

Any progression is usually good progression, but my last 2 weeks have been amazing considering I'm generally shithouse at this game.
Bringing in Rocky, Titch, then Zerrett for Rocky has made all the difference.
View attachment 373282
View attachment 373281
Just shows that you shouldn't panic. Stick with your choices - don't sideways anymore than you have to :)

Any progression is usually good progression, but my last 2 weeks have been amazing considering I'm generally shithouse at this game.
Bringing in Rocky, Titch, then Zerrett for Rocky has made all the difference.
View attachment 373282
View attachment 373281

Exactly what I've done. Brought Titch in a few weeks ago, then Rocky then went Rocky to Zerrett. Feel so comfortable going into each week now because I have the pigs covered.

Just shows that you shouldn't panic. Stick with your choices - don't sideways anymore than you have to :)
Exactly what I've done. Brought Titch in a few weeks ago, then Rocky then went Rocky to Zerrett. Feel so comfortable going into each week now because I have the pigs covered.
Stayed away for so long because of the uber price tags on them and tried my hand at uniques instead.
Burnt me for so many weeks when opposing captains would make 300+.
Feel much safer having at least 2 of the pigs and a genuinely consistent high scoring captain each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back