Sicily
Gray
Oliver
Simpson
Crouch for forcing me to play Phillips
Savage?
Kelly

giphy.gif

Is there a way on the website or app in the rankings section to skip to a certain rank / page (like to rank 10,000 or page 500 or whatever)?
Wanted to do an overview of gaps / pts behind for different ranks, but can't find a way to skip to a certain page, can only scroll. Takes too long that way, other way used to work last year. Was really efficient.

To be fair, I'm ranked 34 000. Had 3 weeks in the top 6% and the rest of the year has been underwhelming. Keep winning league games which is the only reason I've retained full sanity. And I had a shocker last year, so by comparison I feel like I'm getting top 1% every week haha.

Will depend on the Yeo Knee scans .....you may not have a choice

But if Lloyd wasn't in your plans last week ....does 1 BIG week change your view of the player ?

I always wanted Yeo and some other premo in my backline so may aswell grab Lloyd now and upgrade Doedee to Yeo later. :thumbsu:

Hahahaa!!! Firstly here's your new ave for the week old mate...wear it with pride.:D

185107.jpg

...and secondly how bout them Eagles mate?:moustache::thumbsu:
I lost but we won

We're both winners and well hung men mate :moustache:

Eagles got me all 477010_6d102fbfcdb7332529cd7046ed7665ed.PNG

Oh me... oh my! I smashed 2,400 for the first time in a long time.

2,408!

Thanks largely to SP Macrae, SP Lloyd, SP Cripps, SP Gawn, SP Mitchell.

And to think I also had Holman (122) with the E on the bench ahead of Kelly, without a way to loophole him in.

Should catapult me a little higher in ranking from my current 748.

Play me out Sexy Sax Man...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

UPDATE:

Now sit ranked 288th overall.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Us non-Macrae owners have a dilemma.

Pay $727k or risk another miserable Friday.

giphy.gif

View attachment 500209

Same dilemma .......upgrade a player to Macrae (1 down, 1 up) ........but it'll cost me $350k .....that money could upgrade to other Rookies

So 2 premo upgrades, and lose the huge Macrae scores IF he continues in this vein ? .......thoughts ?

Could have sworn I had joined the BF SC Group, but it isn't showing up under the 'Groups' tab on the Lobby section of my SC.

Is there a way to join now? I'm guessing it's too late as I can't find an option.
Can't see why it's too late ? ......it's a ranking comparison .....search the thread associated, or PM Jiska

Same dilemma .......upgrade a player to Macrae (1 down, 1 up) ........but it'll cost me $350k .....that money could upgrade to other Rookies

So 2 premo upgrades, and lose the huge Macrae scores IF he continues in this vein ? .......thoughts ?
Can't justify that kind of $. It'll be like starting Danger in Rnd 1 all over again.

Just prepare your best Macrae voodoo doll and hope for the best.

Could have sworn I had joined the BF SC Group, but it isn't showing up under the 'Groups' tab on the Lobby section of my SC.

Is there a way to join now? I'm guessing it's too late as I can't find an option.
Seymour ASkinnerset it up. Link below, or try going to leagues and groups, go into a group so you can access group tools and add the code below. Good luck.

https://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/afl/classic/#/?action=join-group&code=285359

Alternatively, you can enter the code (285359) in the join group section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back