Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! :p

Well there you go with having Macrae and Lloyd. :D:thumbsu:

Well done on your score mate, think I am having to get Yeo or Lloyd in this week but don't know which one. :think:

Thanks mate! Just gotta maintain it from here on out, as i've been trading pretty aggressively. But only need to upgrade 3-4 more and i'm set.

Lloyd has been playing out of his skin over the past 2 weeks, whilst Yeo is looking in great nick, but apparently was sore.

You can't go wrong with either, but just target whichever one is cheaper IMO.

It feels like most of the teams that scored well didn't have the Murrays, Kellys, Spargos on the ground with dud premos like Gray, Simpson, Sicily, etc.

Feel like I am in the Twilight Zone! :eek:

giphy.gif

This except Phillips over Spargo

LOL! :p

Well there you go with having Macrae and Lloyd. :D:thumbsu:

Well done on your score mate, think I am having to get Yeo or Lloyd in this week but don't know which one. :think:
Will depend on the Yeo Knee scans .....you may not have a choice

But if Lloyd wasn't in your plans last week ....does 1 BIG week change your view of the player ?

Get this kents. I was so far ahead in my league match, I decided to put C on Mitchell as my opponent had Mitchell, to be safe. I had poor reception and Supercoach app wouldn't open. Had to go with C on Gawn, as planned. Gets better. Had to go pick up Mrs and missed final changes. Higgins out got me donut. Lost my match by 20 points. Fukc me.

I need puppies people, please. In a bad place right now.

That’s not how it works mate.
You supply the puppies.

If I bring in Dusty (through Holman or Banfield) my midfield is pretty much complete. Bont, Cripps, Danger, Fyfe, Mitchell, T Kelly and Zorko.

Which leaves my FWD line pretty horrendous and my backline serviceable.

It's me vs master flog Hai_Newman

Hurn needs to score 15 more than fatty McGovern to get me the win.

If he does it I will be swimming in my own juices and the juicy sweet tasting tears of Newman :moustache:
Hahahaa!!! Firstly here's your new ave for the week old mate...wear it with pride.:D

185107.jpg

...and secondly how bout them Eagles mate?:moustache::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It feels like most of the teams that scored well didn't have the Murrays, Kellys, Spargos on the ground with dud premos like Gray, Simpson, Sicily, etc.
I had Murray, Kelly and Spargo on the ground, along with Sicily. 2401.

Feel like I am in the Twilight Zone! :eek:

giphy.gif

Simpson, Sicily, Murray, Coffield and a donut.

2175. Holy s**t what a garbage dump of a round. I hope Cumming gets dropped as he's atrocious and not up to AFL level. Because i Had this s**t truck on the field i lost 3 leagues by around 13-20 which is what Murphy would have covered :(.

The following "premium" clowns can gagf.
Sicily
Simpson
Lunchmeat
Gray
Stef

Goodbye nice high rank :'(

Don’t get too upset mate.
Just SC.
From SuperCoach scores forum
-Of the top 10 teams after round 4
- only 1 left in top 10.
- 3-4 teams are outside top 500.

Absolutely everything has to go right to remain up the top.

I'm ok now after calming down a bit. LOL! :moustache:

This game really gets on my nerves sometimes. :mad::thumbsdown:

Wow what an interesting stat you have shown there, just goes to show that it's a pressure cooker up at the top. :eek:

Don’t get too upset mate.
Just SC.
From SuperCoach scores forum
-Of the top 10 teams after round 4
- only 1 left in top 10.
- 3-4 teams are outside top 500.

Absolutely everything has to go right to remain up the top.
Great feedback ! ......how many of the top teams have MaCrae ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back