Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

Just doing my usual check in on a Sunday night to brighten everyone's mood with my weekly score...

2164 :poo:

I don't care so much about Guelfi and Murray. They will be dealt with soon enough.

A special mention goes to MFC. Thanks a big, fat bag of dicks for not telling anyone about Piggy's broken finger! Real f****** funny! :mad: As it turns out, my captains score this week is sickening!

And a very special mention goes to Big Spud Jacobs. Your shitness this week went to a whole new level! Well beyond anything even Billdick could achieve! I am seriously considering trading your arse this week to Ryder and just copping a donut! :mad:

Oh, and one last thing...

Clarko... if you ever drop Mirra again, i'm seriously going to drive down to Waverley Park and show you how to put a real hole in a f****** wall!
bulldozer.jpg
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

But you had Macrae and Lloyd too which you clearly forgot to mention.... :moustache:
What? I didn’t mention it?

Hey everyone. I had McCrae VC, Lloyd and Cripps.

Can’t believe I hadn’t mentioned it before

939A18D8-8C38-4EA2-A043-80BAE6054D22.gif

BREAKING NEWS

Clayton Oliver has given up AFL and has instead decided to make a comeback with the Communards
TELEMMGLPICT000141955265_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqN8SpgT_1U1dhQgFeh6VyTlRyLyQz8OZVlIFeiaIvcRg.jpeg

BREAKING NEWS

Clayton Oliver has given up AFL and has instead decided to make a comeback with the Communards
TELEMMGLPICT000141955265_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqN8SpgT_1U1dhQgFeh6VyTlRyLyQz8OZVlIFeiaIvcRg.jpeg
Let me know when you play a game of AFL footy with a broken finger. 88’s a great result.

Let me know when you play a game of AFL footy with a broken finger. 88’s a great result.

Let me know when you can see a tongue in cheek prod at your players and not take it personally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moved up. Again. :D. Hello top-2506. The weather is nice up here.

Loving my season progress.

9ktBfcd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back