Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
It's finally here. The one we've all been waiting for. 8 games at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a complete failure. The Broncos form won't help.

First up the Titans meet the Sharks who had a great win last week. Can they do it again?

Friday nights double header starts with the desperate Tigers v the equally desperate Panthers in a must win game for both, then Manly strangely host Brisbane. Can the Broncos turn it around? I don't think so.

Super Saturday starts off with the Doggies up against the improving Knights. Newcastle should win this one. The Warriors host the Dragons next and it will be an easy win for the Dragons. Lastly, the best game of the day has Melbourne v Parramatta in what should be a beauty. The Eels took a while to get going last week, but were impressive when they did. Tough to pick.

What a ripper to kick the day off on Sunday when my mighty Roosters host the in form Raiders. Really should be the best game of the weekend and I've got a sneaking suspicion my new allegiance could tip this one in the Raiders favour. Finally it's Souths v Nth Queensland and you'd think the Rabbits would have them covered quite nicely.

Gold Coast vs Cronulla on Thursday surprised me then I remembered they're all playing in one stadium.

BANG!!!!!

I can feel the thud from Parramatta’s Premiership dreams plummeting to the earth all the way from Brisbane.

Last edited:
Wow 64-10. No one saw that coming. Melbourne Storm fans obviously think this is a Magic Round.

Melbourne were amazing. Can only reinforce what the commentators said about their ability to turn footy players into guns.

What is actually so magic about magic round ?

The Storm were magic. It was a magical turn around by the Warriors and Broncos, 8 games in one place is kind of like magic. Even the crowd numbers are kind of magically big. LoL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be nice to be the Roosters and get a ride from the refs every week.

We're getting a ******* bath here.

Sucks about Mitchell as a Blues supporter.

That's the worst alleged "played at"/6 again I've ever seen with Cronk drilling it into Croker.

I try not to be too much of a conspiracy theorist with referees, but there's been some diabolical decisions at critical times today, and it's the 2nd game this season that Sutton has cost us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back