Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

he is capable of scoring 1 pt in an entire half of football. Nothing is impossible for him. If I was offered 80 for Cripps right now I would take it

Hawthorn are pathetic. Last week was wet and he got hurt...still score more than that spud Simpkin.
Today is perfect conditions and he won’t have an opponent ALL game.
90+ by 3/4 time a possibility today.

c187a0492cc0336d0f2ff1f5ea14c2b1.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA if this picture doesn’t sum up my luck!!!

Wingard is now on the "never, never, never again" list.
Jack Steven has just been added to the same list. In fact, anyone coached by Scott should be on that list.

Last edited:
Gaff or Kelly?

surely you knew this hours ago

how do you always manage to jinx cripps, he is already slowing down. All set up for a 20 pt second half an another score under 80.

So predictable...like petrecca...cheap junk time goal. Had no right to score 90+, yet does. Has been absolutely pathetic second half. Infuriating how you do it. He was on 59 with 4 minutes left in the third...I don’t get how it happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannot understand the stupidity of some coaches at times. Merrett was clearly Essendon's best player last week yet he sit's on the bench for the first 25% of the opening quarter whilst Brisbane kick the opening 3 goals.
I've said for 15 years that Worsfold is a very overrated coach and he's done nothing during that time to change my mind.

Merrett did not attend a single centre bounce in the opening quarter. Sometimes it seems that some coaches go out of their way to ensure that they will lose.

Last edited:
Cannot understand the stupidity of some coaches at times. Merrett was clearly Essendon's best player last week yet he sit's on the bench for the first 25% of the opening quarter whilst Brisbane kick the opening 3 goals.
I've said for 15 years that Worsfold is a very overated coach and he's done nothing during that time to change my mind.
you're on a roll today

I thought tonight's Ess/Bris game was scheduled for tomorrow. My peanut brain clearly couldn't grasp the concept of 2 games being played on a Friday evening. By the time I realized there was a game on, it was too late to move Starce off the field to bank Day's 48. Starce will no doubt score a sub 20 now lol I've been staring at that fixture all week and just didn't see it. :drunk:

Thankfully I left the C on Neale, so that's something. 150+ please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back