Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought tonight's Ess/Bris game was scheduled for tomorrow. My peanut brain clearly couldn't grasp the concept of 2 games being played on a Friday evening. By the time I realized there was a game on, it was too late to move Starce off the field to bank Day's 48. Starce will no doubt score a sub 20 now lol I've been staring at that fixture all week and just didn't see it. :drunk:
Likely to cost you 10-15 points.

How's the scoring work in real dream team through these bye rounds?

Best 18 or do bye players get their averages same as fantasy?

Merrett has not attended a single centre bounce in the first three quarters. I wonder how often Fagan tells Neale to get out of the middle?
As said earlier - Worsfold is just a terrible excuse as a coach.

Merrett has not attended a single centre bounce in the first three quarters. I wonder how often Fagan tells Neale to get out of the middle?
As said earlier - Worsfold is just a terrible excuse as a coach.
why do you get to decide where someone plays? Pretty sure the head coach has a reason to not start Zerrett as an inside mid. Shiel was back this week, what did you expect? First you whine about his TOG and now where he plays, I'm sure Worsfold's sole objective as head coach is to ruin Zerrett's fantasy game

I thought tonight's Ess/Bris game was scheduled for tomorrow. My peanut brain clearly couldn't grasp the concept of 2 games being played on a Friday evening. By the time I realized there was a game on, it was too late to move Starce off the field to bank Day's 48. Starce will no doubt score a sub 20 now lol I've been staring at that fixture all week and just didn't see it. :drunk:

Thankfully I left the C on Neale, so that's something. 150+ please

So I lost 11 points on the failed loop which is annoying, but on a positive note I probably would have banked Gawn's 97 VC score and missed out on the extra 20 points I got for leaving the C on Neale. :smirk:

13/1142c

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you should just take Gawn VC honestly. Gaff is not going to have it easy this week

Would love to take gawn 97 but I’m cooked in league match up so going grundy C as Darcy is a good chance to miss. Need a 120+

Watch Anderson get “managed” so I cop a 0!

Going to do McAsey to McPherson and cop a 50-60 and save $150k for next week. Doedee better be back next week.

Would love to take gawn 97 but I’m cooked in league match up so going grundy C as Darcy is a good chance to miss. Need a 120+

Watch Anderson get “managed” so I cop a 0!

Going to do McAsey to McPherson and cop a 50-60 and save $150k for next week. Doedee better be back next week.
Knowing your luck with rookies, McPherson probably becomes your Doedee for the week and scores 75+
Anderson will get 75+ as well.
Of course you win this week because you got Neale at the perfect time. I get Gawn for 60k more and he somehow doesn’t ton up against Ladhams

getting managed this game, his TOG is so low and he didn't get off the pine for the last 10 minutes there

So I’m lucky??? 3 x 40s in a row...can you now see how there is no one close to me yet?? Surely??? Yet petrecca goes off for 1 minute a quarter... I started the season with greenwood and Brayshaw...finish it with bailey smith and Simpkin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back