Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Round 9 is upon us and it will be the last weekend where we have to endure night before play team lists. Good riddance!

Many teams will be boosted by the surprise inclusion of Highmore, while we all wait patiently till 6:20 tonight to see if Flynn is in, desperately hoping that we can get another price rise from him before culling that cow in an unceremoniously as possible fashion.

There doesnt seem to be too much carnage while the big question is who to bring in out of popular players like Hall, RCD, Byrnes & Poulter as you sure as heck cant get them all. For those with Brockman & F.Macrae there is the prospect of good news tonight but i would advise against getting your hopes up too high. Expect the worst but hope for the best is the mentality i would adopt.

There are several debutants who have already been announced for this round:
Briggs (B/F)
Ralphsmith (M/F)
O'Connor (M)
Wilson (F)

While Hayes (R) may get a chance to replace the suspended Lycett.

Lets all hope for another round with high scores and limited carnage. Just Marshall for me tonight. Best of luck everyone

Of course you still have highmore..will probably every game and average 65+ now for you. Incredible.
I never had Kosi though remember? The guy who tonned up for you and is averaging 65 over the last 3 weeks.

forced trades meant I had to hold the likes of Highmore, Sharp and Ely Smith all season. Highmore finally plays this week but the other 2 won’t be seen again

Flynn at FF? Yuck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back