Game Day Round 9: Essendon v Brisbane, Friday 31/7/20, Metricon Stadium, 8.10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we sit and watch this bullshit again......when will this club wake up....16 years and counting......no where near it....miles off

F....n embarrassing bunch.....

And to think we topped up with the players we brought in thinking we were better than we are when we hadn't won a final in 16 years.

Our whole forward line is screwed atm. When we had nearly everyone up and running he wasn't to bad. Least he shows abit of aggression.. rest of them are weak as piss
Has Townsend played a game this year where your thought he broke even. Maybe a 5/10. For me his best has been a 3 and he gets a game week in.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What do they have? Frees paid by each umpire, time spent in control/each area maybe?
It's been about 8 years since I sat in a post match.

But we used to get a quick post game review, how they felt we did, any howlers either way (paid or missed).

Then next day get a score/number on positioning (in the wrong/right spot), free kicks paid (how many were right), free kicks missed, bouncing (probably doesn't happen anymore) etc.

So my Foxtel box just decided I hadn't clicked a button for a while and maybe it'll turn itself off. And somehow I pressed the wrong combination of buttons and ended up back at the ******* start of the game....

I don't know what's worse. The fact that that happened in the first place and I nearly had to watch it again, or the fact I put it back on live TV just to watch this rn 🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back