Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my humble opinion...
Mr Shiel
will be our next opportunist
not just now(yet)
next season......
i will put my dish of locally caught lobsters and Artichoke Hearts on it...
for sure

On paper I think our team is still packed with talent!
Massive potential for break outs that blow opposition away!?
Obviously the gel isn't there yet.
Coaching? Mantra?
Get whatever that is and we have potential to be disastrous for opposition.
Despite injuries.

On paper I think our team is still packed with talent!
Massive potential for break outs that blow opposition away!?
Obviously the gel isn't there yet.
Coaching? Mantra?
Get whatever that is and we have potential to be disastrous for opposition.
Despite injuries.

ok
so you are now woken up out of that terrible dream..you had
yes champ this is reality...

How? McGrath hasn’t been playing back pocket.
Smith: Midfield -> out
McGrath: wing -> midfield
McKenna: Half back -> wing
McNeice: in -> half back

Unsure if that is what they meant but it might be how it works out.
I like McKenna up the field more as well, looked dangerous forward of centre last week.

The way I see it, the Sydney loss was the equivalent to last year's Carlton loss. If I recall correctly, we made 5 changes to the team after that loss and look how we played for the rest of the year.

This year we are starting a game earlier and with an extra win on the board. Seeing as how we were out of the 8 by a game last year, Woosha has plans for us to go 11-4 and make finals this year. Get it done Woosha.
I’ll take 11-3 from here :D and also, it would be great if we could be more aspirational and occupy a finals slot higher than 8th, just for once....:thumbsu:

Great to see Begley back but he’s hardly knocking the door down at VFL. McNiece isn’t up to AFL standard. I seriously wonder how these decisions are made

Great to see Begley back but he’s hardly knocking the door down at VFL. McNiece isn’t up to AFL standard. I seriously wonder how these decisions are made
The fact we have a dozen players on the injury list maybe?

Hopefully we never have to see this again

Attachments

• 64F44B2A-D154-4A10-8916-3AC58EF0C692.jpeg
    64F44B2A-D154-4A10-8916-3AC58EF0C692.jpeg
    403 KB · Views: 120

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im hoping to see them line up this way

FB Saad Ambrose Francis
HB Redman Hurley McNiece
C Merrett Heppell Mckenna
HF Langford Daniher Tippa
FF Stringer Hooker Begley
R Bellchambers Shiel McGrath

B Zaharakis Parish Guelfi Baguley

If his tank has started to improve i wouldnt mind seeing Stringer on the ball a little more. Francis needs to be left to grow into his role in defence even if it means a bit of short term pain. Hooker to play forward while Ambrose is in decent form. Pretty much need a lift from whole 22. After all the talk preseason no one looks to have improved and the season feels like its hanging by a thread.

Hopefully we never have to see this again

I won't stand for that. Great personality and leader, a good block out player for others, very unselfish, just struggles to string together consistent form in terms of adding a couple of goals or the odd 20+ possession game. Hopefully he can see that maybe some VFL time to find renewed confidence might actually be an enjoyable challenge, sometimes even the best players need that.

Im hoping to see them line up this way

FB Saad Ambrose Francis
HB Redman Hurley McNiece
C Merrett Heppell Mckenna
HF Langford Daniher Tippa
FF Stringer Hooker Begley
R Bellchambers Shiel McGrath

B Zaharakis Parish Guelfi Baguley

If his tank has started to improve i wouldnt mind seeing Stringer on the ball a little more. Francis needs to be left to grow into his role in defence even if it means a bit of short term pain. Hooker to play forward while Ambrose is in decent form. Pretty much need a lift from whole 22. After all the talk preseason no one looks to have improved and the season feels like its hanging by a thread.

Love this line up - Joe Daniher cant be relied on to kick goals right now while he is down on form/confidence, so we need another forward target and Hooker has to be that man at least until we can get McKernan and/or Brown back into the team which will probably be after the bye. I've been calling for Hooker forward for a while - and this week is the perfect week to do it. Woosha has finally rolled the dice at selection and I like the players he has brought in, lets hope he makes the right call and plays Hooker up forward this week. Comon Bombers - we really need this win and then the season is back on track!

I won't stand for that. Great personality and leader, a good block out player for others, very unselfish, just struggles to string together consistent form in terms of adding a couple of goals or the odd 20+ possession game. Hopefully he can see that maybe some VFL time to find renewed confidence might actually be an enjoyable challenge, sometimes even the best players need that.
Probably too harsh by me, but I fail to see how he’s such a good leader? Our leadership has seemed terrible and soft this year and he seems symptomatic of that. Also as others have noted Parish has been playing a lot better in his position.

Edit: was referring to not having to see he wink and smile bullshit when an important game is one the line, not saying i never want to see him again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back